TMI!!!

Options
GetHotIn2014
GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
Deciding to participate in TMI Tuesday out of boredom. Anyone can ask anything and I'll answer. Add me and inbox me a question with an associated number and I'll post the number with the answer as a status. Don't be scared!!! I'm a pretty open and shameless person. :)

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I never thought to do a forum topic for TMI tuesday, I'll have to try it sometime too to get new friends and new questions :D Have fun! :D
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    no
  • GetHotIn2014
    Options
    I never thought to do a forum topic for TMI tuesday, I'll have to try it sometime too to get new friends and new questions :D Have fun! :D

I don't think the friends I have can be relied on for interesting enough questions. =P
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Could be a trap.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no

:angry:
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

I don't think the friends I have can be relied on for interesting enough questions. =P

I think the friends I have would ask things that would make a sailor turn several different shades of red.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

I think the friends I have would ask things that would make a sailor turn several different shades of red.

Those are the kind of friends I already have. it's about 80% sexual Q's most weeks :laugh:
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    no
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Those are the kind of friends I already have. it's about 80% sexual Q's most weeks :laugh:

I figured as much, judging from the tone of some of the answers I've seen from you. :laugh:
  • jnichel
    Options
    no

9/10 would bang.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmmm. I have a question.

What would lead you to believe this is a good idea? lol
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

Oh, it's fun. I've been at it all day. Ends at midnight though.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Oh, it's fun. I've been at it all day. Ends at midnight though.

I know what TMI tuesday is. I meant posting it in the main forums.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no

9/10 would bang.

:blushing:

banned for making me blush.
  • GetHotIn2014
    Options
    CherokeeBabe, that's cuz you're good looking and have great boobs and hair! Lol

It's a good idea because I'm bored and want to dig deep into my own soul to answer questions about random things that strangers technically should never know about me.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llv4wt2oxu1qcjzcm_zps843ce70f.gif
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    no
    \

mmm bout 9 9 n a half
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I liike TMI Tuesdays....
  • jnichel
    Options
    CherokeeBabe, that's cuz you're good looking and have great boobs and hair! Lol

It's a good idea because I'm bored and want to dig deep into my own soul to answer questions about random things that strangers technically should never know about me.

Yeah, I'm guessing that you won't be doing much "soul digging" to answer most of these questions. :tongue:
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    no

9/10 would bang.

tumblr_m4vn7glsys1qj3ir1.gif