Re-starting, would love some friends on here!

Options
2»

Replies

• MSUMom21
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about a month now and I'm loving it! Please feel free to add me...and anyone else on the thread. We all need motivation and support!
  • laf1225
    Options
    You can add me... I'm also re-starting and would love some friends too!!!:happy:

I would love some motivation and support from other people. From the beginning I've been doing this on my own, and it is much harder with no support.
  • grabenson7
    Options
    hi there you can add me this is my second time two im from the UK.
  • mparks1228
    Options
    I will help motivate! I also need Friends on here as well! I need the motivation myself, looking to lose 80lbs as well! :)
  • RoarNCorgi20s
    RoarNCorgi20s Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Also a Round Twoer! Let's make this happen!!! :glasses:
  • jules_02
    jules_02 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Here's to restarting!! We can do it!
  • terrimccrery
    terrimccrery Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!!!!!!!!:noway:
  • jenz_plan
    Options
    Hi! Here's to restarting! ..always in need of more friends and motivation : ) We can do this! : )
  • stidmet
    Options
    Starting back slow but now time to pick it up! Spring is just around the corner! Let Go!!
  • nins11065
    nins11065 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi jenz,

You can add me to your list of friends; I will be more than happy to be a supportive voice.
    Nins11065
  • kkvaka
    Options
    I've been here for 10 days and I think the scale is beginning to budge in the right direction. Just started week six of a walk-to-run program with some yoga and strength training thrown in for good measure. Two seasons of watching my daughter run cross country with one of the top runners in our state was enough to get me motivated to try running for cardio. It's really hard, but I like it! It's been super-cold here too. Anyhow, I'm glad to "meet" you, and you can add me if you'd like. Good luck to you this time around!
  • RiceSushi915
    RiceSushi915 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any one that wants some supoort just add me (:
  • krystanelyse7
    Options
    I had this app before but deleted it because it wouldn't let me lose 10 lbs in a week, lol. So now, today is my first real day! Hi :)
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Second time for me too. Learned it's not about a diet, it's a lifestyle change. Please feel free to add me and anyone else can too. The more motivation and support the better!