Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

health master blender vs. the ninja blender

just wanted to know if anyone had either one and how do you like it? what are the pros and cons? and do you think you made a good choice

Replies

• kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    I have the ninja pro & absolutely love it! Its powerful & easy to clean. I've had it for 2 years & have no complaints at all.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,289 Member
    Which one is cheaper? Go with that one. They are blenders. They both do the same thing, right?

As a matter of fact, I have a $20 small blender from JCPenney, and I've used it daily for four years. It's still going strong.
  • L8dyJ
    L8dyJ Posts: 103 Member
    I have Ninja and love it. It blends the drinks just like Jamba Juice...creamy and complete blend of ingred.
  • Shaunamax78
    Shaunamax78 Posts: 38 Member
    I just got a ninja and I'm in love!! Lol. Crazy, I know, but that thing is awesome. Got it at Walmart :)
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    I'm another with a Ninja and a lot of love for it!
  • corneredbycorn
    A big benefit of the Ninja over a traditional blender is that the blades rotate in tiers from top to bottom, instead of only the bottom. This allows it to blend, as well as chop. I perfectly chopped an onion, a couple of garlic cloves, and two chipotle peppers in my Ninja yesterday in about two seconds and, by doing it that way over knife and cutting board, I spared my eyes from the onion and my fingers from the peppers.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    love my ninja - and i make everything with it lol smoothies/shakes, ice cream, soups, fruit and veggie juices, its awesome.
  • JSUGamecockFan
    JSUGamecockFan Posts: 17 Member
    Ninja - especially the one with the two individual blender containers.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    ... you left out the BEST.... Vitamix!!!! Love it for EVERYTHING from basic blending to pulverizing any combo of fruit/veggies into a smoothie to making hot and fresh tomato soup.
  • A big benefit of the Ninja over a traditional blender is that the blades rotate in tiers from top to bottom, instead of only the bottom. This allows it to blend, as well as chop. I perfectly chopped an onion, a couple of garlic cloves, and two chipotle peppers in my Ninja yesterday in about two seconds and, by doing it that way over knife and cutting board, I spared my eyes from the onion and my fingers from the peppers.

I have the Ninja also, and love it. MUST remember ^^^^this^^^^
    Cutting up those onions are murder!
  • corneredbycorn
    A big benefit of the Ninja over a traditional blender is that the blades rotate in tiers from top to bottom, instead of only the bottom. This allows it to blend, as well as chop. I perfectly chopped an onion, a couple of garlic cloves, and two chipotle peppers in my Ninja yesterday in about two seconds and, by doing it that way over knife and cutting board, I spared my eyes from the onion and my fingers from the peppers.

Just make sure you tap it until it's chopped to your liking! It's very efficient and will do too much if you aren't careful.
  • kelbax22
    kelbax22 Posts: 48 Member
    ... you left out the BEST.... Vitamix!!!! Love it for EVERYTHING from basic blending to pulverizing any combo of fruit/veggies into a smoothie to making hot and fresh tomato soup.

^ YES! I have a Vitamix and love it. Got it about 5 years ago and it's in the same condition it was the day I got it :) I bought mine new, but have seen used ones on Craigslist and Ebay if you want to save some money. It is a great investment!
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    I have the Ninja Pulse System. I have had it for about a year now and use it almost everyday. It comes with one big blending container that you can use a blend, mix or even make dough in. It also has small cups with a blade for them so you can make smoothies or any other type of drink. Kind of like the magic bullet. I love this machine!
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    I ordered my ninja.... :)
  • I got the ninja because you get more than the healthmaster. I ordered mine at http://asseenontv-canada.com/ninja-kitchen-blender/ and was very happy with the delivery time. It's great for making fruit and veggie shakes. Haven't had any issues yet and so far works great.
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    I have had a ninja blender and I liked it, but I absolutely LOVE my nutribullet. It was one of the best Christmas present I have ever gotten. Really easy to clean in comparison to my ninja.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Would love a health master, however, I can AFFORD a Nhttp://www.myfitnesspal.com/appsinja and I love it. Just did a couple hours of Thanksgiving prep in mere minutes, with the help of my Ninja! :wink: I think my next kitchen gadget will be the blender that heats/makes soup!
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Another vote for Ninja blender
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member

Just make sure you tap it until it's chopped to your liking! It's very efficient and will do too much if you aren't careful.

Avoid cutting the "root" end and onions cut/chopped in any way are tear-free!
  • kayla_0209
    kayla_0209 Posts: 6 Member
    I love the ninja. I use the individual cups every morning to make a smoothie with spinach.