i am new and will need a bit of help

Options
hello to u all, my name is emma and i have just decided its time to listen to my self and loose some weight but the problem i am having is that all i seem to do is think about all the food i cant eat as i know its not good , and the problem i have is also that if i do have a little bit i want more and more and more grrr

any help and advice will be great
thank you xx

Replies

• mooselady2004
    mooselady2004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I now eat 6 small meals a day. I am eating about every 2-3 hours. That way, if I get hungry shortly after eating a meal, that is OK, because the next one is right around the corner! I am taking a class on increasong metabolism, and was told if you include a carb and a protein in each meal, the carb will fill you for the short term and the protein will fill you for the long term (if you call 3 hours long term :)). It has worked great for me.
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Don't deprive yourself of anything! You'll only want it more. But only reward yourself with those forbidden foods on occasion...say once you meet a mini goal.
  • princessleia1980
    princessleia1980 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Try asking yourself if it is really physical hunger or whether you want the food to satisfy an emotion. If you ate within 2-3 hours you might just be emotionally hungry. Once you identify the emotion then try to find a way to deal with it. Boredom, Loneliness, Tiredness, Stress, Sadness or even contentment can cause us to comfort eat!
  • emkam11
    emkam11 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    thanks guyts you been a great help,
    my mouth is watering at the thought of food and the thing is i have about 250 cal left for today witch is ok but i just cant seem to see what will stay in that limit i really cant, i am also feeling very tired today i
    really need some one to kick me up the bottom lol,

see i have just eaten sausage casserol,and veg and some mash and the prtion wasnt little and i drank water afterwards but i still feel really hungry,
    see this is what makes me feel really really rubbish and makes me want to eat lol,
    gosh sorry gys i really can moan
    hope all is well with you all and that ur all doin great xx