A new girl!

Hi, I'm Emma. 30 year old mum of two. I am new to MFP and trying to work my way around it! I have 2st to lose, so for the last few days I have been eating more sensibly and today I started the 30 Day Shred.

I'd love to get chatting to other dieters for tips, motivation etc.

:blushing:

xxx

Replies

• Swany2
    Swany2 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi Emma,

Wecome!!! You've picked a great site to join. Really motivational and everyone on here is totally supportive.

I have been on here since mid Januray and have already lost 10lbs.

Feel free to add me as a friend xx
  • The people on here are great! You've definitely come to the right place! Feel free to add me, if you'd like
  • Hi Emma, feel free to add along with others on the thread. Good support here in the community!
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Hi, Emma! I, too have just started (restart) my health and fitness journey with MFP, I'm 2 weeks in. The community is very supportive and encouraging. You may add me, if you'd like.
  • emmajayneduff
    emmajayneduff Posts: 35 Member
    Thanks everyone, friend requests sent! xx
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Hi new girl, I mean Emma :p Add me if you like, we're a similar age and I log every day - great to have other ladies to bounde ideas and queries off :)
  • Hi Emma, I'm new on here too, also with two children!:)I'm a huuuuge fan of the 30 day shred, it's definately been a friend to me!