Hi! New Member here!

Options
Hi!
i started my fitness pal after my first baby last year, but then switched to weight watchers, after a YEAR on their new program and not seeing results...i thought i'd come back and give this a try. I LOVE it! EVERYTHINGI counts, none of this, fruits and veggies are free, unless cooked, ,or unless mashed,....just eat it and count it. :D
anyway, looking for friends, need some support. im a 6ft tall mom, work full time , and am a busy wife and mother after.
looking for people that love to share food ideas, motivation, and work out tips. this mama needs some support!
16 days ago i started on the "moms into fitness, pretty fierce weight loss" 8 week work out. i've been working out every day for 16 days! im not a fan. lol...but im seeing results so it keeps me going.
hoping this will help me make exercise a part of my regular routine, and it's taught me to eat healthier.
when im not working out, working, cleaning, or chasing after my toddler, i love to watch movies, read, cook, bake, scrapbook, travel, camp, and tons more.

Nice meeting you all!
Erin

Replies

• lauraturburville203
    Options
    Hi!
    i started my fitness pal after my first baby last year, but then switched to weight watchers, after a YEAR on their new program and not seeing results...i thought i'd come back and give this a try. I LOVE it! EVERYTHINGI counts, none of this, fruits and veggies are free, unless cooked, ,or unless mashed,....just eat it and count it. :D
    anyway, looking for friends, need some support. im a 6ft tall mom, work full time , and am a busy wife and mother after.
    looking for people that love to share food ideas, motivation, and work out tips. this mama needs some support!
    16 days ago i started on the "moms into fitness, pretty fierce weight loss" 8 week work out. i've been working out every day for 16 days! im not a fan. lol...but im seeing results so it keeps me going.
    hoping this will help me make exercise a part of my regular routine, and it's taught me to eat healthier.
    when im not working out, working, cleaning, or chasing after my toddler, i love to watch movies, read, cook, bake, scrapbook, travel, camp, and tons more.

Nice meeting you all!
    Erin

Hiya and welcome back :)

I am also a mum to 3 very different children. My oldest daughter, Annalise who is 7 has been statemented for having special needs and my 4yr old boy Ryan is currently going through testing to see if he has a behavioral problem like adhd or autism and finally my youngest daughter, Sophie who is 11 months is a happy bundle of fun and joy.

I too am married to a working hubby. I am currently unable to work due to my son's issues atm but hoping to go back within the next 12months, maybe sooner.

I am not a fan of WW or Slimming world as they want you to loose the weight quickly where as here in MFP, you can do so at your own pace. I LOVE food and this site has really helped me out..

feel free to add if you need anything or support..Good luck,

Laura x.
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi, nice to have you! : ) I'm a mom to an almost 4 year old and a 5 month old, both boys! I'm doing Turbofire right now and have transitioned the whole family to eating clean! You'll love it here!
  • susanpippa
    Options
    Hi, I'm susanpippa and started on the programme on Monday. I'm an English ex-pat living in Bulgaria, and the English are few and far between where I live. I would love to help support you, and perhaps we can "jolly" one another along when things get a little tough. I think the way this site is laid out is fantastic. I do my food diary for the day first thing in the morning and I know exactly where I am and what I can eat and its so easy to plan.
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add!