100+ pounds to lose need friends

Options
I would like to find friends that have or need to lose 100+ pounds. It would be nice to have people to see and do this with me.

Replies

• lucy2fat
    Options
    Hi My name is Lucy. I started this site back in june of 2012. I weighed 248 at the time. I know weigh 207. This site has helped me so much.
  • jesikabaker4u
    jesikabaker4u Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Im jesika Your welcome to add me, I like Lucy was 248 at my largest. I'm now 222, I'm only 5"4 so have a 100 odd lbs to lose. Be nice to have friends still here on a journey when others have finished theirs. This site has also helped me , there is great support from other members here.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I have lost 180 pounds with another 20-40 pounds to go :)
  • Mamato3cubs
    Options
    My name is Mary, feel free to add me. I have 160+ pounds to lose.
  • tdilport
    tdilport Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My name is Tracy and I have been on my journey for approximately 14 months. I have lost 108 and I have 40 to hit my goal. You can add me if you like.

10586462.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Lets_Do_It
    Options
    Well, I haven't lost 100 pounds but I lost 60 :) I can support you on your weight loss goal :) I am so proud of you trying to better yourself.

Add me if you want to be friends!!!
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs. I am starting all over because I gained back everything I had lost. I weighed in yesterday at 250.2 :( I am having a really hard time because I love food, especially pasta, potatoes and chocolate! Any help from friends with the same goal would be fantastic!
  • Kfields09
    Options
    You can add me I started on here at 260 after already losing 19 pounds. I am not sure at what number I want to end on. I am trying to take it in small milestones soi don't get overwhelmed and just quit but I do know it is at least 100 pounds.
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can be friends with me.
    I have lost 90 and have 110 left to go :)
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 - my weight loss on the scale crawls, but I stick with it (plus I'm losing inches/body fat which I care more about). Feel free to add me.
  • jmmcs
    jmmcs Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started at 274 and have a goal weight of 120.
  • mbar10025
    Options
    you can add me, too! i have about 80 lbs to lose so hopefully that's close enough to get to be your friend :)
  • LovahLorah
    LovahLorah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! In the same boat, and encouragement is a big help!
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Started out with 120lbs to lose, down 28 so just under 100 for me to lose now. Feel free to add me!
  • wntrbreez
    wntrbreez Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have lost 130 lbs from my highest weight. That's been years ago, though. I am now working on the last 30 lbs to reach my goal. It would be awesome to give each other support. Feel free to add me.
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Options
    Hi, I just started back up here about 11 days ago. I need to lose about 100 lbs and would definitely like some mutual support through this. I'll send you an add request. All friend requests are welcome.
  • kursedviking
    kursedviking Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too, I have about 63lbs to lose, add me xx
  • Luvtodig
    Options
    Hi,
    I would like to be friends. Started MFP October of 2012, not sure of the weight at that time because I was just to disgusted to find out my weight. My sister Stazhands introduced me to MFP and it was the greatest suggestion ever. I have lost almost 37 lbs and about 40 more to go to reach my goal. I know to some that may not be a lot, however I have battled weight all of my adult life and this is a challenge.
  • asdfre114
    Options
    started at 280 needed to lose 140lb - first 21 gone.... add me if you like :)
  • kp82444
    kp82444 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! That is awesome!!!:) I started at 252 and lost 20lbs and maintained for 2yrs. I am trying to meet
    the goal of the next 50lbs which has been extremely difficult. I feel stuck.