Does anyone have any tips on staying focused to loose weight

Options
:embarassed:
I can not find that certain kick that motivates you to stay on track.
Today I am starting again with journaling on my fitness pal.
Which is good....

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    sometimes i like-just forget im trying to lose weight-like it just slips my mind-500+ calories later it all seems to come back to me-urg
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    find an unflattering photo of you in a bikini, or equalness,
    blow it up and put it on the fridge
    i find that stops me grabbing snacks :) x
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options

Or better yet, find the photo of yourself when you looked your best and strive for that!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options

I did this but my wife got mad at me for ruining her bikini!! 24.gif And my wife couldn't eat anything either....
  • FITKIST
    FITKIST Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We can motivate each other - I have the same problem? If we have to rely on the other one for help maybe we will be motivated by knowing someone else out there in webland is counting on us! :)
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have a pic of a certain olympic athlete on my fridge. Will I ever look like her? NO! Can I give it my best try by really thinking about my choices every time I open the door and getting in my exercise.... Yes! :bigsmile:
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Buy a pair of skinny jeans and keep them where you'll see them every day......OR I shop my fave catalog and look at all the clothes I want to wear and in the size I want to be.
  • kirashondra
    Options
    I dont having any tips but yeah like the girl said above me we can modivate each other cause i am in the same boat its hard to do. i mean i REALLY want to stay on track and lose weight but its so hard and tempting! eeeerrrggg:embarassed:
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thank you ZebraHead. It's been a long, hot day and I needed the laugh.
  • bbblue92
    bbblue92 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    On same boat!!! I've been down 13 lbs FOREVER, cant seem to get the ball rolling to continue on this journey. I have at least 25-30 more pounds to lose and I can't seem to get the motivation up. I'm on the wagon, off the wagon, on, off . . . . The fat photo on the fridge sounds like a good idea to me, I think I'll try that one!
  • thebighungarian
    thebighungarian Posts: 3 Member
    Options