Garcinia Cambogia

Options
Anybody tried this? Comments? Safe to take along with Green Coffee Bean Extract?

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Be sure to take some Raspberry Ketones with it too. Or just turn off Dr. Oz and eat right and exercise.
  • dinainprogress
    Options
    Thanks for responding. To be honest, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic (re: Raspberry Ketones, etc.) Green Coffee Bean extract seems to be helping. I never did buy the Garcinia Cambogia. I've been pretty good - eating healthy & working out regularly. I just need to be patient. It's such a long process!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Or just turn off Dr. Oz and eat right and exercise.
    this is all anyone needs to do.
  • vabheegaard
    Options
    I have been using Garcinia Cambogia and I feel it has been working for me. I exercise daily and eat healthy. I think that as long as you do the latter 2, the consumption of Garcinia Cambogia will help and aid in weight loss - just like all the other pills out there.

Last week, along with a body cleanse I did and the Garcinia Cambogia, I lost 4 pounds.
  • trogalicious
    Options
    I've been pretty good - eating healthy & working out regularly. I just need to be patient.

THAT is all you need to do. Turn off Dr. Oz, keep eating healthy and working out. Count everything you eat, make sure you're eating enough, and you'll lose. Don't waste any more money on anything that Dr. Corporate Schill has to sell... because it changes every other day.
  • seattle78
    Options
    Me too. I think its curbing my appitite so far.
  • trogalicious
    Options
    Me too. I think its curbing my appitite so far.
    zCQelYB.gif