Anyone else doing Insanity?

Options
Hi is there anyone out there working out to Insanity. if so I can do with motivational mfp friends :)
I'm in my 3rd wk, its good and I ache :0/

Replies

• Tamigirl71
    Tamigirl71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am! I'm in recovery week after week four. Start the second month on Monday.
    This is the first time I've actually loved working out. Its crazy hard, but doing it with 5 other women. Keeping each other motivated. Or I'd just turn off the tv.
    First couple weeks I wasn't seeing much weight loss. I'm down 10 pounds today. My body is already changing.

There isn't enough I can say...how are you doing???
  • mrsedge75
    mrsedge75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm doing ok, although not seeing a huge change to my bod :( or weight loss which I guess IS getting to me, as I'm taking it seriously, with Protein shakes etc. I am improving tho and feel stronger.
    Thats great u have mates to work out with. I work out in the lounge in front of my dogs.

Is wk 4 any easier?

Can I add u as a friend?
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm doing ok, although not seeing a huge change to my bod :( or weight loss which I guess IS getting to me, as I'm taking it seriously, with Protein shakes etc. I am improving tho and feel stronger.
    Thats great u have mates to work out with. I work out in the lounge in front of my dogs.

Is wk 4 any easier?

Can I add u as a friend?

It's too early to see anything drastic. I just finished Insanity Asylum. I've done P90X, Insanity and Body Beast. If you are not losing weight yet, check your eating and make sure you keep track of your measurements. Good luck.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I will be starting Insanity on Monday. I tried it for a few days and was unable to continue but I want to give it another try and be consistent with it. I would love some encouragement and motivation. Add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • AprilN86
    Options
    Month 2 is a real pain. Good luck, i couldn't take it haha i dont think i was quite ready for it so i decided to do a hybrid of insanity and p90x. did 35 days of insanity and immediately went to p90x, i am on day 10 of that now. It is working out though. Keep motivated, you can do it :)
  • Tamigirl71
    Tamigirl71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes you can use me as a friend. I don't know how>..LOL.
    Never gets easier, it just gets more challenging. Don't be frustrated. I didn't see much results until week 4. I'm in 5, and it is HARD! I wish you had girls you can do with together.
    I am dieting as well, so I'm surprised I'm not whithering away, but I'm STRONG...and that feels amazing!