Hello!! I'm new!!

Options
Hello. I would like to introduce myself.. My name is Stephanie. I am wanting to become healthy. I need to lose about 60 lbs. I've recently completed the 12steps of recovery through Celebrate Recovery and I'm finally in the right mind set to get myself healthy. For so many years I ate because I was scared, alone, felt worthless; but now I am set free and have a new life. I'm ready for my outside to resemble the change on the inside!! I would love to become your friend and support you on this journey!!

Replies

• MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    HI! Good luck!.... or well, not luck... "good change, dedication, and community support!"
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, I'm trying to lose 60lbs as well. MFP is a great resource. :flowerforyou:
  • blackchick85
    Options
    Hello!!!!

Welcome, i am a newie too..... \

What is celebrate recovery?
  • enr1047
    enr1047 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the journey. This site is amazing. I really don't know how I would have started to lose weight without it.
  • sassysellers
    sassysellers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @blackchick85: Celebrate Recovery is a 12-step (think AA) program for your Hurts, Habits and Hang-ups. You can go to celebraterecoveryatvictory.com to check into it more. They are world-wide so if you don't live in Texas you should be able to find one close to you. I would love to talk with you more about it, if you would like..

TO everyone else, thanks for making me feel welcome!!!