This is going to be MY YEAR!

Options
Hi Everyone! I'm just getting started, but very excited to have a place to log my progress. I'm a new mom to a 4 month old sweet girl, and finally ready to shed the baby weight as well as the pounds from before! Looking for friends who like to be active and creative in ways to exercise and eat healthy. I've been down this road before, and I know that I have the tendancy to get bored, feel overwhelmed and give up. I'm hoping by tracking and using the message boards, it will give me the extra motivation to keep going and get it done this time.

The other day, I wrote down a few of my personal goals are: making a permanent commitment to my health, remember that I have total control over my decisions and actions, be a role model for my daughter, inspire my husband, feel amazing turning the big 40 this year, celebrating in Jamaica in June bikini or not, take the stairs at work, feel the pounds melting away, knowing that I made the best food choices, to manage my stress with exercise, to be stronger every day, to compete with myself again.

Replies

• JoQuinn523
    JoQuinn523 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My name is Jo and 2013 is my year.
    I am dedicated to losing this weight.
    Add me :smile:
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your new baby girl!!! Good Luck on your journey..... you got this!!! Feel free to add me!
  • sheryl2004
    sheryl2004 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here feel free to add me :) I'm 42 and I love your enthusiasm. My husband & I are heading to Hawaii in December. I want to look great!