The Cheesecake Diet for those at Plateau...

Options
OddChoices
OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
This works!!! For those who workout and eat right but have stalled or have hit a plateau, all you do is eat Cheesecake (any flavor) for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Make it healthy, eat a fruit flavored cake. Besides you snack on chocolate shavings between meals. You MUST drink 8-10 glasses of water. One week of this diet and you will shock your body right back to losing weight again....

(Now where is my medical degree; the one I bought online last year from that dude in Timbuktu. Need to legitimize this before some party pooper calls me a liar)...

HAPPY WEDNESDAY :-D

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

I could use one of those degrees!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    This works!!! For those who workout and eat right but have stalled or have hit a plateau, all you do is eat Cheesecake (any flavor) for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Make it healthy, eat a fruit flavored cake. Besides you snack on chocolate shavings between meals. You MUST drink 8-10 glasses of water. One week of this diet and you will shock your body right back to losing weight again....

(Now where is my medical degree; the one I bought online last year from that dude in Timbuktu. Need to legitimize this before some party pooper calls me a liar)...

The serving size is an entire cheesecake not just one slice right?
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I wish this was legit! haha I love cheesecake!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I like the sound of this plan
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options

The serving size is an entire cheesecake not just one slice right?

I am hoping!
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Yesssss. I'm a proponent of this. :laugh:
  • smittieaj
    smittieaj Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If we plateau or gain on the Cheescake diet, it means that we need to eat more calories, right?
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    This plan totally appeals to my inner denial streak. :bigsmile:

New York cheesecake, dry enough that you hear it separate when you take a piece off the slice with your fork. Oh my glob....
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Haha
  • lamomandwife12
    Options
    Thanks! I will do this right away! lol.
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    SUUUUUGGGAAARRR! lol
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    This has been the diet I've been following the whole time....
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I wish this was legit! haha I love cheesecake!

It's on the Internet, it has to be legit. I'm so doing it!
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Since I drool a lot while looking at said cheesecake can I count that as water intake? :wink:
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Divisive thread to the lactose and humour intolerant.

REPORTED!
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Since you're only eating cheesecaske, this must also work like a "cleanse", right?! My liver is SO going to thank me!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    ... and then I woke up.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Actuallyyyyy...it would probably work.
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    But what if I exercise? Should I eat another cheesecake? Will I still lose weight if I do? Oh and what if I drink tea with my cheesecake does that count as water?
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Divisive thread to the lactose and humour intolerant.

REPORTED!

lol lol....lol love it!