Large chested Ladies!

Hello All! I'm wondering what large chested ladies did to help reduce their bust size? That is one part of my body that I can't wait to shrink!!

Replies

• cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    I'm right there with ya... Please tell me when this will start to happen... I know it will, but waiting for it..
  • shaxnax
    shaxnax Posts: 87 Member
    I've been the same size since I was 15 (with the exception of pregnancy and breast feeding which was crazy huge) Im a D or Dd (depending on brand) at 230 pounds or 160 pounds :/ so you may not shrink.
  • YannaW
    YannaW Posts: 1 Member
    Ive lost 40 lbs in the last 8 months. My chest size changed from 36F to 34DD. I am still breastfeeding so I assume when I am done it should go down a size.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    We don't get to choose where the weight comes off of unfortunately. All you can do is aim to lose weight and hope it comes from the chest. Some of us will always have a large chest and unfortunately thats the way it is. Look at the bright side of things it's better to have big ones then none at all.
  • My band size has gone down from a 42 to 36-38, but the cup size has barely decreased at all. Not sure it will.
    As the other ladies have mentioned..you have no control over this unless you go through reduction surgery. Personally I am happy not to have lost there!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Yep, I went to be sized after I hit 70# lost. I was so excited because I just KNEW that I was going to be smaller. Well, nope. I did go down in band size, but the cup stayed the same. Oh well, maybe my last 25# will come from my chest...lol!
  • JessicaP327
    JessicaP327 Posts: 64 Member
    We don't get to choose where the weight comes off of unfortunately. All you can do is aim to lose weight and hope it comes from the chest. Some of us will always have a large chest and unfortunately thats the way it is. Look at the bright side of things it's better to have big ones then none at all.

I agree with you here. We don't get to pick where the weight comes off. I was always told that weight comes off from the top down, which is why its so difficult to lose that belly/butt/thigh fat (my problem areas). I have to say I'm happy with my bust size and although it does become a hinderance sometimes (jogging problems!) I just take it as it is... I'd rather have them oversized than not have them at all!
    Good luck!
  • nicolawaite
    nicolawaite Posts: 13 Member
    I have a large chest - i was a 34FF and when i lost weight was 32G so i lost weight around my rib cage n back but not from my bust. if your bust is made of tissue and not fat, you wont lose from there i am afraid.
  • Whatever you do, just make sure you invest in a decent supportive sports bra for physicial exercise. Between 203lbs and 168lb the most I've lost is one cup size and one bust size.
  • Julie7741
    Julie7741 Posts: 93 Member
    I am 5'4, and have gone from 210 to 160. Lost two band sizes, but have stayed a DD the entire time. I was kind of surprised by that. I've come to the conclusion that they just aren't going anywhere....
  • biggsexy7
    biggsexy7 Posts: 78 Member
    Ok not to sound like a know it all just someone trying to help. I usually tell women not to do this because it will reduce cup sizes. Butterfly's, wide hand pushups, wide grip light wieght bench press with high reps( flat, incline, and decline). As a guy who has been over 300 lbs and had a fat chest those exercises help reduce the fat stored in that area for me. Like it was said earlier though if it's not fat it's not going any where.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    After 125 lbs lost, I went from a 40 E to a 34 D, my boobs are still pretty huge. My mom said I was born with boobs lol. I do pushup's, I have done a lot of things. But honestly I think I'm scared to really lose much. I think I'll look awkward.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    I'm in the same group - my boobs have gone from a 44D to a 38G. I've still got some weight to lose, but I expect I'll end up around a 34F. The girls aren't going anywhere :P

Best thing you can do is just keep at it and hope that your boobs follow suit.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Lifting weights.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    the more weight i lost,,, the smaller i got, and fast too/.
  • jen8239
    jen8239 Posts: 13 Member
    I miss my poor boobies :sad: It's depressing to go from a vava-voom rack to a sad saggy mess. I went from a very full 44 DD to a very sad droopy/deflated 34 C. And the only reason I fill a C cup is because of the excess skin, volume wise I should be a B cup if I got rid of the skin. I'm trying some exercises to perk the girls up now and hope it's not too late to save them!
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    My chest was pretty much the last thing to go. I went from a 38DD to a 34D and they were pretty saggy. (I've also breastfed 3 babies.) Even when the cup size stays the same, band size makes a difference. A D cup in 38 isn't the same as a 34. My sister noticed a big difference in my chest at the end. I didn't do anything special to lose the weight there. Just kept doing what I was doing and it eventually went down some. Now I'm pregnant with #4 so the ladies are back. :wink:
  • mitsukai424
    mitsukai424 Posts: 33 Member
    Before I had kids my chest was the last place I lost weight. Now, it's the first place I'm loosing inches. I'm only down 8 lbs, but almost two cup sizes. Everyone is different at different times in their lives.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!