Advocare, yes/no?

Options
I have almost completed the Advocare 24-day Challenge, and am contemplating whether or not I should continue to use their products. So far I have had very good results, not just in weight loss but in how I feel also.

My question is this: Has anyone else used it, and what do you think of it? and Do you recommend continuing to use their products?

Replies

• mason1410
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of the 24 day challenge. I'm rather surprised at how well it's going. I am missing my daily Starbucks, but that seems to be getting easier and at almost $5 a pop, it's helping to offset the cost of the Advocare!

I'd be really interested to hear if anyone has suggestions/advice about continuing after the 24 days are up as well.
  • kmorris123
    kmorris123 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of the 24 day challenge. I'm rather surprised at how well it's going. I am missing my daily Starbucks, but that seems to be getting easier and at almost $5 a pop, it's helping to offset the cost of the Advocare!

I'd be really interested to hear if anyone has suggestions/advice about continuing after the 24 days are up as well.

Personally, I have about 30 more pounds to go. When I started 32 pounds ago on products I thought I would stop using them. I like how I feel on them though. I have more energy, I have more ambition to do things. After I complete a 24 day challenge I continue those last 14 days, using the shakes, mns, spark and catalyst. We've also gotten bars and a few other products to enhance it. I am on day three of my third challenge now. I like that the weight comes off slowly and that the vitamins are top notch. It's actually recommended to do a 90 day plan instead of 24 if you have a good amount to lose.