1 month in and the changes are amazing :))))))

Options
Hi everyone,

I am soooo excited I just had to share this with you all, after 1 months hard work on the diet and exercise front I have now been weighed and measured and I am so happy with the results :) I lost 7.5lbs this last week.

I've lost 21.5lbs in one one month (thats 1st 7.5lbs) and I've lost 30 inches :)

4.5 of waist and bum
3.5 off bust and widest part
3 off hips
2.5 off each thigh
1.5 off each arm and each knee

It hasnt even felt like I'm on a diet as I love the food I'm eating and love being in the gym (altho didnt get in last week as not feeling so well)

So so happy, keep at it everyone, its an amazing feeling to know you're shrinking :)))))

Replies

• maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations! Isn't it great to see your hard work paying off? Good for you!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    WoW!!! That's amazing!! What have you been doing at the gym? Any specific machine/exercise? I've never stepped foot in a gym but I have considered checking out Curves sometime as it's a 15min walk away from home. Congrats again and good luck on your journey!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats....and goodluck on the rest of your journey
  • Clairebear10
    Options
    Hi Brunette Wife :)

Well I do all sorts really, on a monday spinning or body condintioning, Tuesday, spinning, wednesday, gym (bike, treadmill, crosstrainer) and aquafit, Friday spinning and sunday gym and swimming followed by aqua.

Love it and it helps that its a great gym with lovely peeps that work there :)
  • aleca
    aleca Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats that's awesome. Keep up the great work!!!
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Congratulations!
  • 58Sunny
    58Sunny Posts: 13
    Options
    That is so wonderful! Keep up the great work!
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    Keep it up!! :o]
  • pmoore1225
    pmoore1225 Posts: 22
    Options
    Awww.. congratulations. Im inspired. Keep up the good work!!
  • chessie11
    chessie11 Posts: 52
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You're very inspiring and Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • commit2change
    Options
    Great...what kind of diet are you on or are you just maintaing your program hereon myfitness pal. Please advise at commit2change@aol.com.

Keep up the great work. Also how much are you exercising per day. Great and free sites on www.youtube.com ...look up paul eugene and also www.lossnow.com ... I have been using both and they are great and free.....

A lady in Texas/ EB
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!