Polar Men's heart rate monitor for a woman?

Options
Hello! I currently work out with Beachbody's Insanity and am always curious as to how many calories I am burning! I am not seeing a major difference in my waist and am wanting to figure out what is going on. I was hoping to purchase the polar FT4 Men's heart rate monitor because I like the silver and black and it is about ten dollars cheaper on Amazon than the woman's pink. However I have a very small wrist, to the point I can't wear bracelets, can anyone tell me if a woman CAN wear the men's polar FT4 or if there is even a difference in the Men's and Women's? Thank you!

Replies

• KariRoseDoll
    KariRoseDoll Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT7, which was listed as the "Men's" watch. It fits my wrist just fine, an it has plenty of settings to tighten it. I don't know about the FT4, but mine is fine. Mine also, although called "Men's," had the option to switch the gender setting, so I don't think their intention was to market it to men only. If you look at the website, they don't list any specific color as men's or women's only.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT7 too. Amazon has it listed as mens, but it works fine for me.