weight loss predictions

Options
Part of the sight is to see what candidates will weigh if 'every day were like today' the sight tells us what we could weigh in 5 weeks. I have been tracking my food since feb. 2010 and something must be wrong. It said i wold weigh an amount much less than I actually weigh and I've been trying really hard to stick to this diet. Any ideas?

Replies

• Bump319
    Bump319 Posts: 17
    Options
    I don't like that it resets itself and says oh in 5 weeks you will weigh xxx amount. I try at the end of every Monday to mark 5 weeks on my planner with the weight it says I would be at the end of that Monday and it gives me a "mini" goal to work toward. I have lost 13 pounds in a month and it said on my calendar that I should weigh a lot less than what I currently do but hey I'm still plugging away. The old me would have just given up. I may have not hit the weight mark but I bet have in inches. I'm gonna do my measurements again in a couple more weeks, just to see where I'm at.

Keep going -- you are so worth it. :)
  • Hughesy
    Hughesy Posts: 21
    Options
    To be fair (an expression I use too much! :laugh: ) that part of the sight says "if every day was like today"...

How many days are exactly the same...and how boring would that be?

Rather than taking it literally I use it as a motivation, thinking "wouldn't it be good if in 5 weeks I was ???", that sort of helps me stay on track.

Try and stay positive (this is coming from an Englishman whose whole nation tend to look at the downside first!:laugh: )

Use the friends option to help keep you on track and get some support...I've been really lucky in that some people have agreed to be mates with me and this has helped.