Realistic is the goal. Forever is the plan.

Options
Hell-o from WA! I am a first year homeschooling 33 yr mama who needs to lose a significant amount of weight (65 doctor ordered). This feels like a mountain to me.

I will be logging daily and checking in on my friends off and on. I will be working very hard at adding in weight loss activities into my days and weeks, so that means I will not be available 24/7 or sitting at the computer for hours waiting on messages or responses to messages. But I will be checking for messages daily. I am very loyal to my friends, and will be supportive and honest, which is the best gift I can give you.

I am looking for realistic friends to support in their goals as they support me in mine.

Replies

• newmein30
    Options
    Hi! My name is Ell from Canada, I am also a 33 year old mom with some weight to lose!! I am tired all the time, and have tried many fads, pills, so healthy, forever is my goal too!! I am tired of being tired!! Chasing my boys did NOT magically burn all my pst baby weight as it did for ALL the moms I know LOL!! Good luck, I am here for support!
  • dazdarren
    dazdarren Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy. I'm in WA too..Spokane. I love your headline about being realistic and forever is the plan. Its too easy to jump in too quick make drastic changes that can't be supported for the long term or result in a change in habits and behaviors. I'm also trying to lose some weight and to improve my diet and exercise more. Good luck! I'm with you!
  • FriendlyWendy101
    Options
    Thanks and boy am I glad to see another person with similar goals! feel free to friend me ( I would you but don't know how yet). And now, I have to get back to lessons... see you around