C-cup sports bra??

Options
Has anyone found a great sports bra for C-cups that covers and actually limits movement???

Replies

• jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am a D cup, but I LOVE my Solid Tech Athena Bra. http://bounce.titlenine.com/product/310131.do?sortby=ourPicks
  • JessicaLynn82
    Options
    I saw some at Sports Authority but never bought them, because I didn't think there ever was such a thing to keep them in place without moving, I would love to have one though. THey drive me crazy!
  • Buckeye_Fittie
    Options
    VSX Sport actually has some great options that I would look into. I practically live in mine so they pay for themselves.
  • k_winder
    k_winder Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My favorite is actually a relatively cheap Champion brand one I got at Target....D cup. Limits movement a lot better than some of the pricier brands I've tried.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE should wear a sports bra. Shock Absorber do all sizes.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    My favorite is actually a relatively cheap Champion brand one I got at Target....D cup. Limits movement a lot better than some of the pricier brands I've tried.

This and Under Armor have worked great for me! I'm a big C/small D....
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

I love these too. I've had Under Armour, Nike, etc. but always go back to Target.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the responses! I'll look into those
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Fiona.
  • sachrisk
    sachrisk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ditto--I love the Moving Comfort Fiona. It's not cheap, but worth every penny in my opinion.
  • amykluver
    amykluver Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I used to be a DD, but after breastfeeding my 2nd, I'm a C/D... but regardless LOVE LOVE LOVE my Brooks ones. They are underwire so they keep the girls seperate (I HATE UNI-BOOB and find it terribly uncomfortable) - and it's compressive enough yet comfortable. Got it at a local running store (actually have 3 of the same bra) - ran me about $38 5-6 years ago.

Only thing I would like to change is I have touchy traps... I'd love a good one like the Brooks ones that isnt' racingback style.
  • heartrun
    Options
    Getting a perfect fit means you need to make sure you have the right band and cup size. A lot of companies do more of a small, medium or large size. Also, the band rubs and straps cut if you don't have the ability to adjust and make sure you're lifted. Moving comfort work for smaller cups since they compress but also heart and core offers the ones that separate and compress with cushion and cups to really hold you in.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Phoebe for me. Plenty of support, and no chafing, despite this being a model with straps that don't adjust. I was a C/D and am now a C.
  • serenitygranted11
    Options
    Great post...

I've been wondering the same thing! I got a Nike one and it SUCKED my regular bra offerd more support!
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wearing this right now

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/womens-armour-bra-c-cup/pid1233076-001

Have to push yourself in, but it's actually really comfy and and holds ya in nice. I like it :)
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and love my champion brand ones. They have the back closure like a normal bra. Just recently bought a Under Armour one that has the back closures too and I love it as well. Found it held better in the dressing room test over the Moving Comfort one I tried.
  • Goldie_13
    Options
    I'm a 38DD & wear UnderArmour. Love my sports bra & workout gear from them. :)
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Great post...

I've been wondering the same thing! I got a Nike one and it SUCKED my regular bra offerd more support!

Have found my Nike one is best for the elliptical or yoga. NOT so good for running or when I did Insanity.
  • kmjacobs93
    kmjacobs93 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/pink-loves-yoga/yoga-push-up-bra-pink?ProductID=27002&CatalogueType=OLS

I have a 36D for a chest, and I have this bra in tiger pink (cute I know!) And it's pretty darn comfy and it holds my girls down without smooshing them.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options

^^
    This I like these a lot - when I run I have a couple of NIKE one that keeps the girls in one place