Hi everyone --Thanks for such a great website

TripleB
TripleB Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi to all who have kept me motivated the last couple of months. Thanks for all or your tips and the words of encouragment that I have seen to others. I have actually been on the site for almost two months, but had not set up a profie. I have finally gotten up the nerve to add one.

I have lost 10.5 lbs since the 23 of April, although the first 5 was very slow coming off. Hope to lose at least another 15 and continue to eat healthy.

Pelase keep up the words of encouragement to others and the great tips and support.

Replies

• TripleB
    TripleB Posts: 4
    Hi to all who have kept me motivated the last couple of months. Thanks for all or your tips and the words of encouragment that I have seen to others. I have actually been on the site for almost two months, but had not set up a profie. I have finally gotten up the nerve to add one.

I have lost 10.5 lbs since the 23 of April, although the first 5 was very slow coming off. Hope to lose at least another 15 and continue to eat healthy.

Pelase keep up the words of encouragement to others and the great tips and support.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hey! Congrats on your success so far and best of luck on the rest of your journey!

-Tami
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Wow...that is so great!
    High fives to ya and keep up the fantastic work.:wink:
This discussion has been closed.