Jillian Michaels 90 Day Body Revolution

Options
Friends are going to buy this and I am just wondering if any MFP members are using it or have tried it?

If so some honest feedback would be greatly appreciated :bigsmile:

Replies

• himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Want to knoww too. Bump.
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Just bought it so I will let you know :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Divine53
    Divine53 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am using it and it is awesome, it ha made such a difference and i'm only 3 weeks in. Especially to the belly area HTH
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    keep us posted please Devine53 :happy:
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 or 6. Can't remember, started December 27th. It's been a fun program. I chose it after doing 30DS and RI30 - other Jillian Michael's programs. I found the first two weeks a bit too easy for me so I skipped ahead one week. I'm stronger and have lost around 10 pounds and around several inches which I don't record really for some weird reason. I would recommend it :)
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    bump for more feedback
  • Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Silverdragontear
    Options
    I am on week 7. I have had pretty good results. I only measure once a month but at the end of month one I lost 13 inches. I have lost 11 pounds to date and have 11 more to go to reach my goal. I am doing an clean organic diet that I have not stuck to 100% but staying around 1200 calories a day like that program calls for. I also add in one of her 20 minute kickboxing routines every day and I get on my eliptical quite a bit as well for a total of 7 hours a week of working out, but i still take Sunday off. I dont think I burn enough calories just doing the 30 min dvds but I am definetely toning up and losing inches and clothing sizes just as good as I did with Insanity and P90x.
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    Sounds good! Well my friends have brought the program so I will be interested to see how they do, both being unfit and one with some quite significant medical issues, plus an obese teenage son. I am considering giving it a go myself but have a gym membership at the moment that is working well for me for now.