Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Options
Hi everyone. I just bought Jillian's dvd and did one of the 20 minute workouts, however I am not sure how to list it in exercise. How would I list it to post on my profile?

Thank you, Karyn

Replies

• BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    See what it says for you for
    Circuit training
    Aerobics high impact
    Calisthentic, vigorous effort

Pick the one with the lowest calorie burn (better to under calculate than over I think)
    Create new exercise and input that number

BTW dunno if you actually timed it, but total, it's 27mins each level

[just what I would do, hope this helps]
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Do you have a HRM? I usually log it as Circuit training, but change the calories to reflect my HRM.
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Do you have a HRM? I usually log it as Circuit training, but change the calories to reflect my HRM.
    This is what was doing as well. I eventually created my own exercise and log my own time and calories from my hrm. Its the best possible way to be accurate and honest with yourself.
  • starsonlyhope
    Options
    How do you like it? I see it in the store all the time and consider getting it
  • hettbolton1
    hettbolton1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi

I list mine as 'circuit training, general - 20 mins'

Today was day 8 for me on level 1 and I love it! I start it at 6.25am and I feel very smug by 7am knowing its all done and dusted for the day!!

Will progress to level 2 on Saturday, so we'll see if I'm quite as smug then!!!

Amanda x
  • twinmom2001
    Options
    Today was my first day and my legs are like jello right now. There were times when I wanted to quit but kept trucking. She rotates between stuff so that helps. I had done push ups yesterday and then to add the work out with weights was tough. I liked it though
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    I use the "circuit training, general" for 20 minutes.

BTW, found the entire workout (for all three levels) on youtube. It seems that JM possibly approved this, as they've been up for almost a year. I think it'll be a good supplement on non-gym days. People seem to get really good results!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Curves Circuit training!!! The regular circuit training, general gives too high of a burn. Over 100 calorie difference!