Well, I'm back...

Options
I left back in December to try and do this all myself. I switched over to weight watchers and yet didn't really excersise so guess what? I'm bigger now.

I just recently 2/13/13 started Zumba classes and I now do those on Tues & Thurs. On 2/18/13 I, along with a friend began Shed & Shred on M,W,F. So I now work out genuinely 5 days a week for 45 minutes or more. I also begand situps at night last Monday because it helps my back not hurt and do pushups for good measure also.

With all this said...I GAINED 8 lbs in 1 month? I am hoping like hell that some of this if not ALL is water weight from all the intense ecersise that my body isn't used to.

I began reading Eat to Live last week as well and am trying to switch over to MORE natural foods and cut out the processed. I did cut out all soda a few weeks ago after going back to it for a month or so. I now eat fruits and veggies for all 3 meals no excuses, I am turning down the sweets, eat "white" only once daily and I hope to hell that this fnally works for me.

Replies

• hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I doubt 8lb in 1 month is real weight, you would have had to have eaten and drunk like a daemon.

Welcome back, put it all behind you and re-focus
  • beproudbestrong
    Options
    Welcome back!! You can do this and get the results you want!!
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!