Looking for mommy weight loss buddies

Options
Hello, I am a 29 year old SAHM to a amazing hyper 4 year old little boy. I need to lose about 80 pounds total, and I am looking for buddies to help keep me accountable and in check who also understand the challenge of trying to balance everything. I also just started the 90 day Visalus challenge as well. :glasses:

Replies

• MrsMeisner
    MrsMeisner Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I have a 1 year old daughter and am a working mom. I only have about 10-14lbs left to lose, however I lost the last of my baby weight because of this website and I log daily!
  • crimsonkurls
    crimsonkurls Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a 30 year old mommy to a 3 year old girl.I work part time and stay home most of the time so I totally understand what you are going through :) Please add me as a friend or I can add you.I would love fellow mommies for support.
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Hi :). I'm a SAHM of 4. Ages 3, 4.5, 6 and 9. Feel free to add me.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'll be 30 this year and I have a five year old and a 15 month old. =)
  • AnimePrincess13
    AnimePrincess13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 almost 30, and have a soon to be 1 year old girl. Feel free to add me, I have around the same amount as you to lose.
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 34 year old mommy of two (a 2 year old and a 4 month old -- 22 months apart)! currently home on maternity leave. Feel free to add me!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have about 38 more pounds to lose (down 16 pounds so far).
  • botello89
    botello89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    the more the merrier! i'm 23. with an almost 2 year old. i've been "overweight/chunky" my whole life. I'm a stay at home mom. I hope to lose around 30lbs.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    i'm 24 and I got a 2/12 yr old angle brat. got more than 130 to lose.
  • Norellaangell
    Norellaangell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I'm a SAHM of 2 great boys, Ages 6 & 2
  • BellaLunaFleur
    BellaLunaFleur Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am not a mom but i have my nephew 5 days a week and some weekends so I understand needing balance. You can add me if you want.
  • jessimacar
    Options
    I'd love more mommy friends! I'm a SAHM to an almost-1-year-old boy. I have about 80lbs to lose as well. Any friends are welcome!!
  • kimazoo
    kimazoo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am a SAHM of children. Mine are 3, 7, 10, and 12. Love the network of friends I've made on MFP - it's so encouraging to know we are all on this same journey together! :flowerforyou:
  • mrskeg
    mrskeg Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 (ages 1, 4, and 5). I'm not currently trying to lose any weight, just maintain and continue working towards my fitness goals. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • IvelisTorres2972
    IvelisTorres2972 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 3boy's here
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    I'm currently a S@HM and student... throwing my hat in the Mommy-buddy ring!!!
  • rebekahheiner
    rebekahheiner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and a SAHM to a 3 year old little girl! Only trying to lose about 10 lbs...more about toning and getting rid of the muffin top. haha! Add me if you'd like! I'm fairly new to MFP!
  • LaurieElla
    LaurieElla Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh, fellow mommies!! I'm a 33 yr old stay at home mom (Just because i cant find a job and I'm working two personal businesses! LOL) to a 6 year old little girl! I would like to lose about 80-90 lbs and get the whole "strong is the new skinny" look! :) PLEASE add me if you would like .. I seriously need more friends on here!! LOL
  • littlebre33
    Options
    Feel Free to add me.. I am currently on maternity leave and have a 2.5 year old and a 5 month old..
  • webutmirrortheworld
    Options
    Hi, I just sent you a friend request. I'm also looking for mommy weight loss buddies.
  • Mommy2JandT
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to join your group. I've just started MFP this week. I'm also SAHM to two lovely boys, 3 and 17 months.