all the average looking people in their 20's-40's...

Options

Replies

• hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I've never been "hot", I fit well into the average looking group. How ya'll doing?
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    A+verage A+sian....
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    You lucky ducks. You could be average looking in your 60's, like me...
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Average and loving it... kind of haha
  • SleepingBeauty12345
    Options
    hello darlings!
  • samanthachen
    Options
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • I_see_skinny_Me
    Options
    Mrs. Extremely Average here. At least when you are the "average", you are not alone, right?
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I belong, but there are many of you (especially the ladies) that really don't. Some of you know it. Some of you don't.

^ *kitten*
  • Sierrasdawn
    Options
    "I belong, but there are many of you (especially the ladies) that really don't. Some of you know it. Some of you don't. "

I don't really know how to do the quote thing...but when I read this...I think he is saying that he is average...but there are MANY ladies out there that are WAY above average...and that some know they are attractive but some don't see it yet. I didn't get that he was being mean...am I reading it wrong??
  • samanthachen
    Options
    I belong, but there are many of you (especially the ladies) that really don't. Some of you know it. Some of you don't.

^ *kitten*

Agreed! And you have very nice eyes!! haha Compliments are not this forum, but I thought you should know (don't worry, I am happily married, but they caught my attention)
  • samanthachen
    Options
    "I belong, but there are many of you (especially the ladies) that really don't. Some of you know it. Some of you don't. "

I don't really know how to do the quote thing...but when I read this...I think he is saying that he is average...but there are MANY ladies out there that are WAY above average...and that some know they are attractive but some don't see it yet. I didn't get that he was being mean...am I reading it wrong??

MMM could be! I hope you are correct! All lessons in being careful how things are worded on the internet! :) Thanks for the positive perspective
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

^ *kitten*

Agreed! And you have very nice eyes!! haha Compliments are not this forum, but I thought you should know (don't worry, I am happily married, but they caught my attention)

Awww shucks, thanks. Hopefully I'm wrong about the comment, if so I recant my accusations of doucebaggieness.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    :smokin:
  • samanthachen
    Options

^ *kitten*

Awww shucks, thanks. Hopefully I'm wrong about the comment, if so I recant my accusations of doucebaggieness.

^Goes for me, too (excluding awww shucks haha)
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    here here!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow. 8 pages and I finally got here to the motherland. Are there height restrictions? Cuz I'm below average in that department. :tongue:
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hi:flowerforyou:

peep.jpg
  • MBNagel74
    MBNagel74 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    OMG... I'm looking at some of your photos and thinking, "THIS is AVERAGE?????!!!!"

Wow... I would say MOST of you are way ABOVE average teetering on hot... Seriously.
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    reporting for duty.