BodyFactory BodyFuel vs. BeachBody Shakeology

Options
any suggestions to those of you who have tried either one of these meal replacement drinks? I've been doing the Dr. Oz belly blaster smoothie the past few weeks which works really well but I'm looking into ordering a protein meal replacement I haven't tried yet!

BodyFactory Bodyfuel has been featured on E! Entertainment as a popular shake among the celebs. This is the morning shake that Kim Kardashian used through her weight loss and raves about. One shipment contains 30 servings and costs a total of $40.49

BeachBody Shakeology is a similar meal replacement shake that many testimonials from BeachBody highly recommend. One shipment of 30 servings costs a total of $119.95 on the BeachBody website.

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried Body Factory but I use Shakeology every day!! I love love love the chocolate! It is amazing!! It is great in smoothies or I like to stir it into plain yogurt for a chocolatey pudding type treat!! Oh, and I'm glad that I get the coach discount!! :bigsmile:
  • KDuckGirl
    KDuckGirl Posts: 32
    Options
    right! I'm on a college student budget here! The sick thing is I'm willing to invest my part-time income in something like that if it's real beneficial for me :) I really enjoy healthy meal replacement shakes!! It works great for someone like me whose on-the-go a lot and doesn't always have time to prepare a healthy meal :o) If you see my driving to work or school you can bet I've got a cup in hand & straw in mouth! haha I just had to bring in my large stack of tumblers the other day!
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have tried Shakeology greenberry and it is not so good. I struggle to get the last little bit down. Ive tried it in both water and milk. I was able to get a few single servings to try and so glad that I didnt waste $120 on something Ive never finish...dont care if it is "the healthiest meal of the day."
  • KDuckGirl
    Options
    I'd definitely go for the chocolate if I ordered some! good idea on the sample...
  • sumblondchic
    Options
    Thank you for the good info! Ive been looking for something that will help with the belly area and I love smoothies..that is awesome--will have to try it. Post updates if you get it and how you like it!
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    instead of those...have u guys thought about greek yogurt. 8 oz contains about 20g of protein and is under 130 cals!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    It took me a year to try Shakeology but it's the best stuff on the market!!! I was hesitant because of the price but if you sign up as a BeachBody coach, you get 25% off. There is also a club you can join for 10% discounts. It works out well for me. Let me know if you want any additional information on those discounts.

I've noticed that, since I started Shakeology as my breakfast, my weekly weightloss has increased. It's within a pound but there is a difference and it started the week after I added Shakeology to my diet.

My husband started Shakeology this week. He's lost 3 pounds already and has been in the best mood. He looks like he's lost more because it's taken a great deal of bloat out of his belly. A seriously noticable difference.

If you try Shakeology, I do recommend the chocolate. I've made some awesome Frappes, Raspberry-chocolate, and Peanutbutter cup shakes.

Take care and I hope you post updates!!!

~Dominique
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I can send you a sample if you want to try it.

Another idea is if you have friends who also like the product, maybe go in and buy a one month's supply together and share it. Even if you buy it more often, you won't have to be out as much money per order. I'm just trying to brainstorm ways to help. The cost was one of the biggest factors that held me back and it's such an effective product, I'd hate to see others miss out on something healthy.
  • KDuckGirl
    Options
    I actually do have greek yogurt stocked up in the fridge! My case study coach for multitrim suggested that to me a couple moths ago but before then I didn't realize what a great source of protein it is. I'll have some of that in between meals sometimes for extra protein but I try to stay away from too much dairy and carbs for my meals. When I cut back on those a bit I definitely see results- no completely cutting them off though...that just results in fast weightloss and then tragically gaining it all back. ahh!
  • tgrh8r25
    tgrh8r25 Posts: 10
    Options
    Can you tell me what the belly blaster smoothie is, and what is in it? You said it works, so I'm definitely interested!