TurboFire SUMMER FIT Challenge!! - Starting February 11th!

Options
6ff442de-9c9b-4cfd-9004-9a84f77d42ec_zps08837593.jpg

Ever considered TurboFire?

I have created another TurboFire Challenge group that will be starting on February 11! I have been working out to TF for about a year now. It is definitely my soul mate workout! I have LOST 30 lbs and am NOT STOPPING YET!!!! If you are new to TF and are looking to join into an awesome accountability group, let's HIT it together!!!

Who's in with me on this one?

Replies

• Hippyfish
    Hippyfish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm new to MFP & TurboFire. I've been planning my workout since the beginning of the year and will be starting TurboFire on March 6th... so I would love to join the accountability group because I know I will have questions and an extra push on the "tough" days ;)

I'm mainly doing TF to lose some body fat, tone up and to stay healthy, so I can't wait! Do you use Shakeology? I will be starting off with the Inferno and will be using it for that, so if I like it, I hope to continue using it throughout.
  • Twylashea
    Twylashea Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of an accountability group. I'm going to be starting TurboFire on Feb. 7 because it will work better with my husbands current fitness schedule, and place the rest day on a Saturday.

I'm looking to tone everything of course, but my main areas of concern are my butt and legs.

Not looking to incorporate any supplements or shakes at this time. Just continuing with my regular vitamin routine and healthy eating.

Can't wait to get started!
  • schlagers
    Options
    I love TurboFire. I started taking a class once a week at my gym!
  • emchandler26
    Options
    Hey there, I'm new to MFP & TurboFire. I've been planning my workout since the beginning of the year and will be starting TurboFire on March 6th... so I would love to join the accountability group because I know I will have questions and an extra push on the "tough" days ;)

I'm mainly doing TF to lose some body fat, tone up and to stay healthy, so I can't wait! Do you use Shakeology? I will be starting off with the Inferno and will be using it for that, so if I like it, I hope to continue using it throughout.

Heyy!!

I do use Shakeology! I absolutely love it! I started with TF and Shakeology last year to get ready for wedding that was 6 months ago. I loved it so much that I continued and now I am helping others to reach their goals too! I'm still working on my own fitness as I still have quite a bit to lose, but I've lost 30 lbs since starting last January!
  • alipasquarello
    Options
    I'll be starting on the 11th! I would love to be in! Going to the Dominican Republic at the end of June.. def want to be wearing a bikini!!
  • Frances1649
    Options
    Hi

I would like to be part of the group. I started Turbofire last year and only did about a week or so and then gave up. Need some inspiration and encouragment. I have given up alcohol for over 2 months now and have also stopped eating meat. I just want to tone up and be healthy.

I will be starting on the 11th too!
  • chelz627
    Options
    I'm so glad I came across this post Im definitely interested in joining I canceled my gym membership cause
    It was getting way too expensive and bought turbofire but miss the motivation the gym gave me so a suppott group is even betterKeep me posted :)and so excited to start and be ready for Summer!!!!
  • Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Im on my 4th week of turbo fire now, and the 11th actually falls on the day before my 1 month weigh in, so it works out perfectly. Turbo fire has been the only thing able to really boost my metabolism. Im wondering if anyone else has been having some small problems with the program though as you're pretty much always on the balls of your feet. I noticed that im straining a muscle in my leg and it hurts pretty bad. But I also cant wear shoes during my workouts. Does anyone else have a similar problem?
  • rumplesnat
    Options
    Been doing it for about 3 weeks now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
  • wizuhbef
    Options
    oh my gosh! YES! I am in, i need the motivation!
  • clare_smiles
    clare_smiles Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbofire dvds on my own schedule based on what time I have to do them, would love other friends to help motivate me- Count me in!
  • ladybug2606
    ladybug2606 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was already planning on starting on the 11th, but I'd love to have a support system! LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER!!!
  • JessicaHerleXO
    JessicaHerleXO Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This sounds perfect!! Starting on monday, LET'S GO EVERYONE! :)
  • emchandler26
    Options
    Anyone who is interested, send me a message. The group is through Facebook as it's easier for all of us to check in with each other. My link is http://www.facebook.com/emchandler26
  • gabeye
    gabeye Posts: 14
    Options
    I'd love to join the group! I just did day two of Turbo Fire/ChaLEAN Extreme combo routine today and I'm excited to keep it up and lose extra weight before summer. :)

- Gabi
  • jensmith1984
    Options
    I started my TF Yesterday and love it!! I have done P90X and Insanity but I love TF to most!! I have not used shakeology yet but I do make my own protein shakes and I will be starting Shakeology in May!! I am also becoming a Beachbody coach on March 1st!!! I would love to help motivate y'all and use y'all for motivation too!!! Keep pushing Play!!!!
  • sdtjwp
    sdtjwp Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to be added to this group. I am about halfway through the "prep" cycle and loving it!
  • Pinknprtty84
    Pinknprtty84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I saw this right now. I'm actually starting Turbo Fire later today!
  • ravenme
    ravenme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started Monday also.
  • amyrs123456
    amyrs123456 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started 2/11 also! I'd like to join your group!