Calling all Clean Eaters!

Options
Hi all --

I am looking for some more motivating friends on this site. I've logged almost two weeks now. I am down 6 pounds, but more importantly I am feeling SO much more energized and far less accustomed to stress.

I am truly motivated by individuals who are seeking to clean up their diets, and not just by eliminating soda or ice cream. I'm talking getting rid of all that conventionally poisoned produce and anything that comes in plastic.

I'm active every day, and would love to add some new friends!

Check me out!

-Kat

Replies

• juliedor
    juliedor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me.My diary is open I am vegan and don't often eat processed food.
    I love good fresh fruit and vegies.I like to cook and think part of losing weight is to eat well
    not just fewer calories.Nourish your body.
  • primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat

Welcome!
    I have given up grains, all processed food, all processed sugars including cane sugars, beans, dairy except grass fed butter. I eat JERF ( Just eat real food) I attempt to eat only items that have one to three ingredients in them. No soda, but still drink my morning coffee. No packaged food, all organic. range and grass fed foods.
    I guess you can say I eat just Real Food.

You can add me as a friend.
  • VSeed2008
    Options
    I am a real food eater, make everything from scratch and dont eat anything processed. Feel free to add me :)
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    i eat pretty clean find it very easy because there are so many options!
    lol add me if ya want
  • Deathofacook
    Options
    AH! I am so happy to have found you all! Rock on real food eaters!
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm always confused with this clean eating... when you guys cook, and you have cream or butter or cheese in your recipe, you skip that? These are the things you cannot make at home (well you can but it takes a longer process and stinks a lot... and hard to hide from the cats too). So I mean, you can buy them organic but most if it still will come from some sort of a factory and not an old farmer making them manually on their farm from his 10 cows... how do you do dairy?
  • MJackson54
    Options
    Hi Kat! I eat CLEAN - no dairy products, and only non gluten grains or starch. I eat cold water fish, chicken, and turkey, peas, lentils, legumes, nuts and seeds, fresh vegetables and fruits, only olive & sesame oils, drink water and herbal teas, and use stevia for sweetener. I am organic and pretty much stay away from anything not already listed. I cook and eat at home making it difficult when friends wants to go out to a restaurant. Haven't been in one in years ...prefer it that way. Feel free to friend me if you like!
  • Bootjockey
    Bootjockey Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Kat!!!

Good to see you here! Welcome!

Feel free to add me, too! I'm always lookin' for new healthy buddies!!! You can add me.
    Welcome!

-BootJockey
  • Deathofacook
    Options
    @ Sofielein ---- I may not be as strict as some but I am big on organic and local. I stay away from anything dead, and when I say that I don't mean just meat. I mean processed foods too like bread and crackers. My ideal food has a very high water content and is still alive! Enzymatic activity ---raw food, minimally altered. That's what I mean when I say "clean eating." I very rarely do dairy, unless it's from a small local cheese producer, and am thinking about cutting it out entirely anyway --- because my body just don't need it!