One month down..

Options
ewelsh92
ewelsh92 Posts: 14 Member
I've lost about 5 lbs (I know the ticker says 4 but it's closer to five) Even though that does not SEEM like a lot of weight, it is for a person my size! Being 5'0, its enough to make my pants loose! I can see that my stomach has began to shrink! Just to think what five pounds can do on a small frame :)

Just wanted to share my small celebration, it feels great and only 13 more pounds to my goal! :happy:

*Picture if you want to see is my MAIN picture :) Sorry if it's so small to see!

Replies

• Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    wonderful!
  • mlbqd3
    mlbqd3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Its amazing how even a small loss makes a difference to clothes. Well done.
  • kitscatt
    Options
    I will celebrate with you! I have *only* lost about 9 pounds, but I dropped a clothing size! Feels good, doesn't it? "-)
  • ewelsh92
    Options
    I will celebrate with you! I have *only* lost about 9 pounds, but I dropped a clothing size! Feels good, doesn't it? "-)

It's an amazing feeling! Can't wait to see what it feels like at 9lbs lol! :)
  • ewelsh92
    Options
    I put the Picture I took today as my MAIN picture, check it out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!