new

Options
Hello my name is crystal.im 24 years old with 2 kids.on feb.12 i told my self im gonna lose weight.my highest weight was 193.i i lost 5 pounds when i was in hospital for a serve kidney infection.on feb.12 i was 188 now its been a week im down to 185.just by using this website and walking.but now i have some questions.i dont understand all the words on here.i know people shorten them like for example MFP.i know that one but what about the rest.i dont understand the net part either.so whet im saying is i need help on that part.i would also like some friends on here for help and support.since i dont re ally have any...
.by the way im about 5" to 5'1" im not quite sure.im currently at 185 and my goal is to be at 115 or 120.

Replies

• shanthinathan
    shanthinathan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi crystal,

Nice to meet you, no to worry, I don't use much short words.

add me.
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm not very short word savvy either.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Do what I do, when I see something I don't get, especially some of the abbreviations, just google it! Feel free to add me.
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi, we're all in this together... feel free to add me :D
  • Msbarnes91
    Msbarnes91 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am going to send you a request. I love this website, it has really helped me a lot. Having friends on here encouraging you is a plus too!!!
  • Imigen04
    Imigen04 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this also and still learning but feel free to add I really am set on losing weight and need any support I can get and I will give some too. I live in a house full of skinny people and its so hard feeling alone on the journey
  • eoakhome
    Options
    Hey, Crystal !

Welcome :-)

You can add me as a friend.
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercises are you guys doin??as of right now im doing walking, pushing my kids in a stroller, jogging in place, squats,alot of house cleaning.im going to start walking my stairs at my apartment.but im lost at the other stuff.im scared to work out in front of anybody.i do all my exercise at home i cant afford a gym membership or any exercise machines. So right now im just thinking of exercise i can do at home