Looking for mommy weight loss buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am a working mom of 3 and I need to lose between 15-20lbs and I have lost my way. I need motivation and way to fit in working out. For me it's the only thing that keeps the weight off.
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Working mom of a child with mental illness here. Feel free to add me.
  • sowenby1984
    sowenby1984 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, thanks for all the replies and friend requests. I decided to start a new group for any mommies who would like to join up http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12356-super-mommies Please come check it out :happy:
  • 30ismyyear
    30ismyyear Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 boys who is currently staying at home (start work in 2 weeks though). Love any new friends...I log daily and motivate when I can!
  • aboverubies1
    Options
    You can add me, I am also looking for mommy friends, I am homeschooling my almost 6 yr old daughter and I don't have alot of time for excercise, but I do get 40 min of cardio in most days...
  • jsa_momto3
    jsa_momto3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm a Stay -At -Mom to 3 girls. Love to have friends to keep me motivated.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to 3 girls :)
  • boomerz12
    Options
    I have a fussy little four month old girl. I definitely know what it' s like to try to do anything.
  • Momma_of3
    Momma_of3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Even though I am not a SAHM anymore, I can say I had the oppertunity to do so in the past. There are so many advantages to get out and go for a walk. It takes motivation for sure.

I am currently a full time college student, a part time employee, and a single mom of three girls. I do not have much time for myself, or to join a gym, so I need some motivation my way to keep on track. I need to lose about 50 pounds. Add me as a friend! We all need encouragement.