Weight Loss Struggle

Options
Hi everyone! I'm reaching out because I am totally at a loss of what to do. I've been trying to lose weight for some time now and really buckled down in Dec when I was proposed to. My wedding is in Sept and I am NO where near where I want to be. My struggle is, the more I try to eat right and exercise the more my body rebels. A couple years ago I weighed about where I am now, and I dropped 35 lbs pretty quickly just by working out. I started putting that weight back on and now I can't seem to drop it. In December I started watching what I eat and exercising regularly and I'm still gaining weight (and not even losing inches).
I added to my diary for today a typical day of eating for me: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/kdzano I'm not sure if all the calorie counts are right, because I haven't really attempted to calorie count before and some of the serving sizes on here were weird.

I would really like to drop at least 20 lbs by September and don't want to resort to "shakes" or "cleanses".

Replies

• aiziks251
    Options
    Hey Kdzano,

I can't seem to access your diary, but I know how you feel. For a long time I was not dropping weight at all. I kept stepping up my exercise until finally the weight started to peel off me. 20lbs by September seems like a completely doable goal. Getting used to counting calories is a bit weird, I had to get a kitchen scale just so I could start a frame of reference for how much cheese was 1 serving :)

I wish you the best of luck!