Weight losssss

Options
I want to lose 100 pounds I am doing okay on the excersise part but it is soooo hard to try and eat a good diet. I always am craving chocolates or sweets and I give into those cravings. AHHHHH!! I have no self control. Yeah so if anyone has any sort of advice please comment :):smile:

Replies

• aiziks251
    Options
    The thing that worked for me, is giving yourself chocolate or sweets as a reward and only in moderation. If I my goal was to burned 200 calories, I would work out until I burned 250, then I could eat a 50 calorie dove chocolate piece.
  • LilOlMe69
    LilOlMe69 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've been on the 17 Day Diet since 2011, the first 5 days are rough, but cravings do go away....maybe look into this way of eating? :)
  • melissa121226
    Options
    17 day diet?? What' s that?
  • melissa121226
    Options
    Hey everyone looking for some friends on here plzzzz add me!!!!!!!
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I have less cravings for sweets when I get enough good protein and drink enough water.
    Usually if I want sweets it's because I'm actually thirsty, or PMSing (let's be real here).

Maybe check if you are eating enough?

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/ <-- I love this thing

and it's a long journey so don't deny yourself everything all the time, be patient, log everything and just keep going :):)
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 pounds I am doing okay on the excersise part but it is soooo hard to try and eat a good diet. I always am craving chocolates or sweets and I give into those cravings. AHHHHH!! I have no self control. Yeah so if anyone has any sort of advice please comment :):smile:

I love the group
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3462-50-pounds-to-loose

I've found it to be a good motivator.
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Try to plan out meals and measure your food. At first I didn't weight my food and once I started I realized I can eat more than I initially thought. Before I started eating healthier meals I started eating smaller portions. Instead of a burger and fries I wold have half the burger and fries or the burger and no fries. Look up replacements for your favorite meals. I love tacos so now instead of a hard taco shell I'll have a taco lettuce wrap. Yes sometimes I eat a normal taco but 1-2 instead of 5. Try your best to stay away from fast foods and processed foods. Another thing that helped me was having a salad every day.