I can't sleep! What are you doing?

Options

Replies

• Bobanji
    Bobanji Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have 3.5 more hours of this loooooong night. We work our 12 hour shifts and we didn't get a snack break or lunch break yesterday or tonight. There has been hours of uncomfortable silence for at least the last 6hrs. :/
  • DanielleML22
    Options
    I'm awake here too. I can't sleep at all tonight. I've been catching up on things on the DVR and reading randomness on MFP. :)
    I caught up on my DVR earlier. I had to watch The Bachelor! I can't stand Sean, but want to see how it ends.

I watched The Bachelor for one season a long time ago. I caught up on Shameless tonight and Justified.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm a little sick and didn't get proper sleep. It's morning already and I prepared myself ginger lemon honey tea, hope it will make me feel better.
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck at work for another 3.25 hours and trying so desperately not to walk into my supervisors office and tell him I quit
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Just finished a report. Now doing some research for a case study.

What kind of research??

I rather not say. :laugh:

Although right now I've been wasting my time downloading music... legally.
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    It's about 2am in AZ and I have insomnia. Worrying about work stuff and trying to get tired by reading random posts :)
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I'm a little sick and didn't get proper sleep. It's morning already and I prepared myself ginger lemon honey tea, hope it will make me feel better.

Feel better hun!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I'm stuck at work for another 3.25 hours and trying so desperately not to walk into my supervisors office and tell him I quit

Lol!!! Resist the temptation! Any job is better than no job! Where do you work?
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    At work until 7am, uuughhh!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Just finished a report. Now doing some research for a case study.

What kind of research??

I rather not say. :laugh:

Although right now I've been wasting my time downloading music... legally.
    Now you have to tell me! You can't be a tease! What kind of music are you legally downloading? Lol
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    @work , its 11AM
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    It's about 2am in AZ and I have insomnia. Worrying about work stuff and trying to get tired by reading random posts :)
    Keep your chin up! I have to be awake for work in 4 hours! Ugh!!! I hate not being able to sleep!
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm at work until 7am, uuughhh!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    @work , its 11AM
    I assume you got a full nights rest as well...I'm jealous!
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm wide awake... my kitten woke me up and now I have a sore throat. And its my birthday. And I have to get ready for work in 5 hours. :sad: :grumble:
  • DanielleML22
    Options
    @work , its 11AM
    I assume you got a full nights rest as well...I'm jealous!

I'm jealous also! A full nights rest would have been great tonight!
  • DanielleML22
    Options
    I'm wide awake... my kitten woke me up and now I have a sore throat. And its my birthday. And I have to get ready for work in 5 hours. :sad: :grumble:

Happy Birthday! Mine's tomorrow. :)
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    its 4am here and im studying nutrition. I go to an online nutrition school and they give so much work. in this chapter...im making flash cards and its mostly about glucose, fructose, lactose, vitamins, vegetarianism.....lots of things. I have to read 6 chapters so since im up I might as well catch up.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options

Work on your birthday!?? No good. Got any fun plans to celebrate?
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    its my birthday to today!