I AM SOOOOOO SORE!

Options
mommy2js
mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
I got the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD yesterday and it completely kicked my butt! I was fine during and after the workout, but this morning I could not move. It literally worked EVERY muscle in my body. I did it again today, even though I can barely walk, but I'm gonna do it dang it!:wink: I would definitely recommend it for a work out variation, I was getting a little bored with mine. (only 20 minutes too!)

Replies

• mommy2js
    mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I got the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD yesterday and it completely kicked my butt! I was fine during and after the workout, but this morning I could not move. It literally worked EVERY muscle in my body. I did it again today, even though I can barely walk, but I'm gonna do it dang it!:wink: I would definitely recommend it for a work out variation, I was getting a little bored with mine. (only 20 minutes too!)
  • Singinladeda
    Options
    Ha ha! I just did the exact same thing with a kickboxing dvd the day before yesterday. I was all telling my husband how awesome it was...until yesterday...OH MY HEAVEN'S! I could barely lift my son!!! :blushing:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    i know how you guys feel. i took this class at the local y called cardio kick, after i finished i thought it was easy. o man, the next day i was sooooooooooooooooooo sore that couldn't even exercised! but hey, it was a good feeling afterwards!:wink:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I want one of her dvds where can i get it
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I have heard really good things about that one. I guess I need to buy it. It is called Shred??
  • Edwina
    Edwina Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a few Jillian MIchaels DVD's they are good, but the SHRED....it is kick butt!! You don't feel it the first time you do it, but the next day every muscle in your body hurts. It's a great cardio, muscle, ab workout all at the same time. It's only a 20 minute DVD but it does work everything. I love Jillian Michaels since seeing her on the Biggest Loser. I belong to her website and am following her plan as well as this one. You can find her DVD's on her website, or Amazon.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Sorry but I can relate......not from DVD though. Just from doing other exercises. Your going to show that body who's boss, aren't you?:wink: