New to this Deal

Options
Well, here i am...trying something new, trying to get back on track to a better..healthier life..I just gotta remember to actually TRACK what i eat.... :/

Anyone else out there having this issue? Should I set a timer on my phone to remind me to write down what I eat??? Hmmmm....

Replies

• RangerJess
    Options
    I keep the website as one of the tabs on my work computer (that's when I tend to forget). That way as I'm going through and getting things done I'll see the tab and it reminds me that I need to log things. I hope this helps!
  • snuglbunie
    Options
    I use to track first thing in the morning for the whole day as my day of foods was already planned. If there was a change or add-ons later then I would go and add them in the evening before hitting the "done for the day" button.
  • Lorri1957
    Lorri1957 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Once you get into the habit of logging it becomes second nature. It helps me immensely to log everything I put in my mouth. Good luck.
  • Sponge_Fauve
    Options
    I think that the more you log, the easier it gets (or at least that's true for me). Especially because I have become more concious of what I'm putting into my body. It's unbelievable the quantity and quality (or lack thereof) of food I used to eat on a daily basis (...or in a single sitting).