My 21st!

Options
Okay all, this may seem a bit silly. But it's my 21st birthday, and I am going out tonight with my SIL and tomorrow with a bunch of people. I REALLY don't want to blow my calories out of the water, so any suggestions on Low-Cal drinks? I am a beer and Mixed drink girl, so either suggestions are fine!

Note: I am already splurging a little... So please don't advise to let loose for a weekend.

THANKS!

Replies

• cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Your only real hope is to go with light beers (Budweiser Select 55 is a good choice) and/or mixed drinks with 0-calorie mixers (ie Diet Coke). Do that and keep the early part of your day kind of light and you should be fine.

Happy Birthday:drinker:
  • JackieA47
    JackieA47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! OK, My go to choice for low cal (as much as possible!) drinks are vodka and slim line tonic. Add a dash of lime or just an actual lime for extra flavour if wanted. Does take some getting used too, but only roughly 60 cals per glass. But, it is your 21st so make sure you have some fun!!! Just be careful with your calories during the day and the days following and you'll be fine. We're all allowed some fun whilst being able to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Have a fantastic night!! :D
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    Thanks Guys!

I have been debating Tonic, I could never stank it.. but with some lime or lemon it might work! :)
  • labellecanuck
    labellecanuck Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Try and go home to bed when everyone suggests going for poutine at 4am.
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You said not to do this, but...

It's your 21st birthday. Paint the town red and regret it in the morning.
  • cattrill
    cattrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Vodka diet cokes all the way ( I was 21 last week!), gives you less bloating that beer and cider too!

Oh and no weigh in tomorrow morning so you dont need to worry about being guilty!

Happy Birthday!
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    Definitely NOT weighing in until Monday ;)

That way I have Saturday and Sunday to burn it off. haha.