30 day shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• cnewlin86
    Options
    I love 30DS! I did level one for 8 days, than moved on to level 2, thought I was going to die and tonight I did level 3. I jump all around with my working out, so I don't do it every day. I do running a lot as well but on days where I just dont want to get out and run I do 30DS and here lately I've been doing two work outs a day. I was doing level 1 and level 2 together but today I did level 2 and level 3. When I do two works I feel it the next day. It works and I know my stamina has improved. I love how encouraging she is on the videos and she makes me want to keep going. It's a great video to break into working out with. I have done insanity before but I like her video better ;-)
  • ejcressey
    Options
    I'm about to start, you can watch on YouTube for free!
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I finish day 30 today!!! I am so excited to complete it! I did it 30 days straight, 10 day son each level. The first time I have every made it through something like this. I have probably lost 9lbs since starting this..I'm about 45 days into my MFP journey.....I didn't measure before, wish I would have. I don't follow her food plan..have no idea what it even looks like...but I eat pretty healthy. Week days I am very very good and Saturdays are my treat day. Over all I see a difference in my stomach and arms....my shoulders and around my collar bone! Deff more muscles in my legs as well. I just got an exercise bike...so I am going to start using that and do a different level of 30 DS every day..rotating 1-3 t least 5 days a week. I may look into some of her other series. But I enjoy the ab workout and the arm workouts on 30DS the most :) Good luck to everyone just starting!!! Keep with it, do 10 days of each to build your endurance and just do as much as you can!!!
  • bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1 day 3 - am finding it tough, but possible, though I took a rest day after doing two days in a row because my muscles were so sore. I am pretty unfit though. I think it is a really good DVD. Am determined to do all 30 days, but plan to build in two rest days a week
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Oh yea....my muscles were super super sore days 2-4/5...I just kept at it and each day the soreness worked out a little more! That was a great way for me to know those muscles were getting a new workout :)
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 2 Day 5. Oh yeah its well worth it. Its a great workout to start off with. =)
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Just in case anyone doesn't want to purchase the videos, they are on You Tube. Also, since I have DirecTV, I have a You Tube app on my TV so I can just play the You Tube video on there.
    I plan on starting it tonight (woke up a little too late to do it this morning). Good luck everyone!
  • pmcfarland68
    Options
    I started Level 2 yesterday. The planks are killers!