Thanks again all :o)
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome STILL!
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Awesome! As someone who has 20 pounds to lose starting out at 140 you are an inspiration!
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! x
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Where did you get those blacked out sunglasses? :smile:
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look amazing! Congratulations on reaching your goal :)
  • akilahleemarie
    akilahleemarie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    great job!! I am in the process of losing vanity pounds (started out at a size 7/8 trying to get to a size 0, currently a size 2-3) and it is not as easy as some people think "oh you only have 15 pounds to lose its not that hard"...i know from experience having 3 kids and gaining alot of weight, and then going to from a size 13/14 to a 7/8..which was about 30-40 pounds for me..was far more easy than losing these vanity pounds just to achieve that long lean look...again great job!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Fanatic very happy for you :) I wasa thinking lots about going row diet too. I started at 163 lbs in October now down to 138 ish but been at this weight for like 3 month now and seems like scale don't budget I do exercise 5 to 6 times a week doing insanity I toned up in this 3 month but my goal to loose bf fat too so far went down from 35.4 to 27.4 would be very happy extremely happy to be at 17% or so but I have far to go. So now after seeing your results I'm considering it even more. If you would like to be my friend on mfp pleas add me ( I'm not gonna bother you by sending you a request just incase you don't wanna :) ) thanks for sharing and by the ways you look fantastic
  • kirlia
    kirlia Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Aw thank you guys :') I didn't even realize this post was still going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!