4lbs lost by March 1st.

Options
I wanna lose 4lbs by March 1st so in can be at the 250 mark. I kno it's possible. I just hope it's possible for me with just eating healthy walking and home workouts. But if I don't make it I won't be disappointed...I hope lol. But yea that's my goal for the rest of this month. Good luck to me!

Replies

• smokinjackd
    Options
    At your weight it's very doable, not long term but if you restrict carbs, eat a ton of raw dark green veg, think broccoli, no dip and drink tons of water you should be able to do 4 pounds in a week. The question is, why? 2pounds a week is a solid goal, does it really make a difference if you are 250 or 252 march 1, it's the steady progression you want, not trying to surge ahead, that's gimmick dieting and will backfire on you. I ended up losing over ten pounds my first month but that was with sticking to the recommended calorie intake, it just dropped off faster than it was supposed to, stick to the boring MFP plan, it works.
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am sticking to mfp and I'm not doing anything extra this is wat I do everyday. I would just like to be 250 by the 1st that's all.
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You can totally achieve this!!! Good luck!!!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Beccalizz1
    Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Good Luck!!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Just keep trying to hit your goal every day.. come within +/- 100 calories of it. Also, based on your diary, I would look to increase protein and decrease carbs a bit. In fact, I would adjust macro's to around 40% carbs, 40% protein and 20% fats. Protein is critical to maintain your muscle mass.
  • ashleey1000
    Options
    Just keep trying to hit your goal every day.. come within +/- 100 calories of it. Also, based on your diary, I would look to increase protein and decrease carbs a bit. In fact, I would adjust macro's to around 40% carbs, 40% protein and 20% fats. Protein is critical to maintain your muscle mass.
    Any tips on how to do so?
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Keep the positive attitude and wishing you success. I like that if it doesn't happen on that day...you know it will over time. That's what makes a winner. :flowerforyou:
  • kellie1055
    kellie1055 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I also LOVE to be down 4 pounds before the first so that I can be a solid 30 pounds down!! Its my first goal so its a big deal for me!
  • ashleey1000
    Options
    Thanks everyone!