looking for friends to compete with.. lets make it fun!

Options
13»

Replies

• Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me!! My birthday is April 15th and my goal is to loose 15lbs by then!!
  • tycamsdad
    tycamsdad Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    One week is up and here is how I did with my challenge:

I lost 4 pounds
    I didn't eat a single bread product all week - I even removed croutons from my salad and skipped tortilla wraps for my lunches
    I walked 4.5 miles but biked for more than an hour on the stationary recumbent bike and went swimming for half an hour so I am hoping that this meets that part of the challenge.

How did everyone else do? We should start a group so we can keep this updated and follow it easier.

Mike
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I *love* challenges!!! Add me! :-)
    I am struggling to lose the last few pounds and can use the motivation!
  • Dara_Roshelle
    Dara_Roshelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    Started today with my weight loss, Looking forward to loose 77 lbs.. :) Going to enjoy the journey.
    Stay wow :)
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I want a challenge. Helps keeps me motivated... I'm trying to lose weight (I have 23 lbs to go) a
    But I also would like to tone up.. I weigh in now at 158ish 5'6" and I need to lose 5 lbs to have a healthy bmi. Right now I do jillian michaels body revolution 1-2 x a day depending on how I'm feeling
  • sue15cat
    Options
    I started on Tuesday I am doing the 5:2 way of eating (the Fast Diet) I want to lose weight slowly and steadily and for it to stay off. Ideally I would like to be 11st by 1st July this year. I am 12st 7lbs now, so I think it's possible :happy:
  • cbeckl
    cbeckl Posts: 79
    Options
    My goal is to run a half marathon in October. I've done plenty of 5K's, but it's time to step it up. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Imigen04
    Imigen04 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello I need motivation and someone telling what I can do to lose and help with food choices. I am 26yr and have arthritis in my knees and wrists/hands and want to work to not hurt as much because of weight and be able to play with my kids.

Sw- 193
    Cw- 178
    Gw- 130 with not set date to do it by but I need help setting one
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    IDK if you are interested in a money bet... but I am in a challenge on dietbet.com. It ends on 3/1 and I plan on joining another one for March. It pushes you when there is money on the line!

http://dietbet.com/how-it-works
  • Dalucy495
    Dalucy495 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    One week is up and here is how I did with my challenge:

I lost 4 pounds
    I didn't eat a single bread product all week - I even removed croutons from my salad and skipped tortilla wraps for my lunches
    I walked 4.5 miles but biked for more than an hour on the stationary recumbent bike and went swimming for half an hour so I am hoping that this meets that part of the challenge.

How did everyone else do? We should start a group so we can keep this updated and follow it easier.

Mike

Awesome job!! You did great. Congrats at losing 4 pounds!! :)
  • Dalucy495
    Dalucy495 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Laura :) How did you do on your running goal?

I'd like a challenge, please. I'm 177, want to lose weight and especially tone up.
    I do cardio several times a week, as well as zumba and pilates classes, (well, I've gone to one
    each this week, but plan to keep it up!) I work with a personal trainer to help with the weights at
    the gym, and have just started the 30 Day Shred.

Thanks! :)