I RAN IN MY UNDERWEAR!!!!

Options
LOL THE TITLE IT SELF MAKES ME LAUGH BUT ITS TRUE!!!! THE REASON FOR THIS BEING IS BECAUSE BEFORE I USED TO WEAR TIGHTS OR GYM ATTIRE AND I WOULD FIND MYSELF RUNNING WITH MY GUT OUT !!! I WASN'T TIGHTENING MY STOMACH... SO YESTURDAY I DECIDED TO RUN IN MY CHONIES :wink: AND IT REALLY HELPED I SWEAR !!! SO AFTER DOING THIS FOR 2 DAYS IN A ROW I AM NOW SORE AND FEEL LIKE I DID A MILLION CRUNCHES ,:laugh:

Replies

• chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    I'm going to assume you ran on a treadmill at home? :laugh:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    LOL...you go!!!!:laugh:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    haha when I read the title I thought maybe you were running in pants that fell off cause they were too big!... glad you found a solution!

~Leash :heart:
  • VioletteMelikyan
    Options
    HAHAHA That's hilarious!!! You know what I can't stand? Yoga pants!! Why must the waist be sooooo loose? I buy smaller sizes, they're fine for an hour and then they fall off!!! Perhaps I should try this as well...although the ladies @ Curves may not enjoy it as much as I would HAHAA :noway:
  • fabmitzi
    fabmitzi Posts: 13
    Options
    OH YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION THE MINOR DETAIL LOL
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    LOL! Way to get creative!!!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    To funnnny! I thought I was the only one doing crazy stuff! I love my treadmill! I do a mile every morning, in my nightgown and tennis shoes! What a site that makes, but it's just me, or sometimes me and the hubby. But heck, if he's home I could do it naked and he would never nnotice! Keep up the good work and thanks for a good laugh!
  • silican
    silican Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! I do it all the time at home on the treadmill when I'm alone. Once my GF walked in when I just finished my workout and had this curious look of what I was doing all sweaty in my undies :)
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a dream that you had, kind of like going to school naked or something.... I never expected it to be TRUE! haha...

I run outside and I am not sure I could do the same...maybe I need a treadmill so that we could start the undies running plan! haha

Thanks for the laugh!
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    To funnnny! I thought I was the only one doing crazy stuff! I love my treadmill! I do a mile every morning, in my nightgown and tennis shoes! What a site that makes, but it's just me, or sometimes me and the hubby. But heck, if he's home I could do it naked and he would never nnotice! Keep up the good work and thanks for a good laugh!

I hope he would notice!! I can't even weigh myself in the morning without hearing cat calls and whistles from the bedroom, lol.
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Need a jogging partner?
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Need a jogging partner?
    Right on :drinker:
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I wish I could do this... I run outside and I start to think about ways that I can justify myself to a cop if I get caught. And the Texas summer hasn't even started!
  • fabmitzi
    fabmitzi Posts: 13
    Options
    IM GLAD EVERYONE GOT A GOOD LAUGH!!! LAUGHING BURNS CALORIES SO EVERYONE ADD 5 CALORIES TO UR EXERCISE LOL :love:
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Funny! I thought you were talking about an undie run! my friend just did one... ran in her undies for a charity cause.

Glad you found a new way to make yourself sore!! You Go!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Need a jogging partner?

You crack me up!
  • jonbishop32
    Options
    running in undies is always fun :)
    unless its cold then no bueno haha
  • KDuckGirl
    KDuckGirl Posts: 32
    Options
    oh my goodness what a genius idea!! Now I wish I had a treadmill at hommmme :( I wonder if it would work even better to wear a thong so you'd be flexing your gluts the entire time along with your abs!! That's a really good point you made, I have noticed that when I wear a more snug t-shirt to the gym I get so tired during cardio because my ab area burns and the next few days are hellish. Then when I complain my boyfriend says,"Why you flexin for all the guys at the gym???? haha i go to lifestyle and it usually get packed and there's tons of meat heads so how can you not be conscious of your cardio swagger!!!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    This absolutely explains naked running guy!!
    I live near a home for people with disabilities and last summer there was a resident running around the neighborhood completely in the buff (not even shoes)... He said he was going for 50 laps when we asked. He made it about 20 before they finally caught on and made him go back inside. I figured it was because clothing can be restricting. I never would have guessed it was so he could work his abs too! :laugh: GENIUS!! :laugh: I wonder how they'd take it at the gym if I hopped on the tread in my skivvies... something tells me that'd go over like a fart in church. :laugh:

Keep running and laughing!!

:drinker: