Different year same month.

Options
I am back again. This is my third time trying to use this site and sticking to it. This is the second year in a row in February that I realize I'm a chunky monk and need to get on the healthy highway! I went to the Dr the other day and I dropped my jaw at my weight this is topping me out as the heaviest I have ever been!....In need of support and I will return the support! Here's to us!

Replies

• cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling. First of the year I was at my heaviest!!! Down 12 pounds now and feeling great, but I'm still bigger than I want to be. I'm determined to lose 30 lbs. THIS YEAR!!!
  • christypaxson
    Options
    Great job! I am gaining my determination and I noticed that if I interact with others on here it helps a lot!
  • resolvedtobefit
    resolvedtobefit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think that true weight loss or healthy living comes from keeping at it. I have been bouncing back and forth for quite a long time, and I'm pretty sick of it! I have the really lame user name not so much for other people to think of me that way, but for me to be reminded everyday about why I'm doing this. I was doing my workout this morning and I got a little frustrated because I was starting over again, but then the thought came to me that I had to start somewhere. Sometimes we can be our biggest enemies I guess! The really nice thing about this site is that I think just about everyone is in the same boat. Everyone has gone through the same things that we are going through, and together I think we can make the difference!
  • mbuckley712
    mbuckley712 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    just starting using this site after going to the Dr. on Monday and topping out at my highest weight ever myself. Please add me as a friend if you would like support... I know that I could use it too.... best of luck to you. (us)
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Support and motivation reporting for duty!!! Feel free to add me! You CAN do this!! Good luck!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling. First of the year I was at my heaviest!!! Down 12 pounds now and feeling great, but I'm still bigger than I want to be. I'm determined to lose 30 lbs. THIS YEAR!!!

I know what you mean, I have been here several times,but have stuck with it since Dec.26,2012.. I am down 15 lbs. and need to lose 40 lbs more..THIS YEAR ALSO!!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I rarely trot out tag lines for inspiration, but BeachBody had a tag line on some of their products (Chalene Johnson's stuff any ways) that just made sense to me.

DECIDE. . . .COMMIT. . .SUCCEED

It really is that simple. If you: Kinda want to. . . .sorta try. . . you will NOT succeed.

Be determined. You CAN do this!!
  • aminswife
    aminswife Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've 60lbs to lose and would love a friend to help keep each other going- I just started a thread here myself "almost 30...." so have a read so u can see my background.

I'm the voice of sensibility to everyone but myself, so I need from someone!

And I need accountability and will help you stay accountable.

We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Angeleyes05
    Angeleyes05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me I have been at it since January 6th. I have almost lost 10lbs and have a ways to go. i plan to make this a lifestyle and not gain it all back. I love helping support my friends on here and getting that support back!
    Have a a good Day!! :)
  • christypaxson
    Options
    This is great! I have decided...I'm committing...next step..SUCCEED! :)