New to MFP and Looking for New Friends!

Options
Hey ladies, the names April and I'm 25 from TN. I have two lo's and one on the way (currently 10 weeks pregnant.) My OB has expressed concern for my weight and wants me to watch my diet and my weight so even though my fitness journey is a little different, I would LOVE some support and enjoy giving support as well. After all, who wants to do this alone? So long story short, looking for new friends to send me some friend requests! Hope everyone has an amazing day and even if you decide not to friend me good luck on your weight loss goals!

Replies

• MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    add me if you want to! I love the support on here and of course give it right back!! :D
  • sammirust
    Options
    welcome and congrats on your little miracle~
  • arpelusio
    arpelusio Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats April and welcome! I'm new to MFP and looking for all the supportive friends I can get. Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone really, and good luck on your journey!!
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Welcome to MFP. If you are looking for support I would be glad to help with motivation :-)
  • Boringdoug
    Boringdoug Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I like friends.
  • J_Leigh
    Options
    Welcome! I'm looking for some support here too, feel free to add me! :)
  • BananableLector
    BananableLector Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome. Made a good choice coming here, always more helpful when pure held accountable for what you do and have the support to back you up.
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I always like new friends and people who need motivated or who like to motivate as well. This has been a very nice and fun site. Best of luck
  • denissesanchez
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I log on every day
  • Deebug60
    Deebug60 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. So can anyone else. I'm on here everyday.