Zaggora Hot Pants - Anyone tried them?

Options
I just watched a YouTube video where they were featured on GMA that peaked my interest. Then read some incredible reviews on their site and Facebook. Apparently these things increase your calorie burn by 11%. Many of reviewers claimed to have seen dimpling and cellulite reduction too!!! I just couldn't resist and ordered the Medium 2.0 in black...Can't wait to get them!!! I'm still curious though, anyone here tried them?

Replies

• kristiontheinside
    kristiontheinside Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No I haven't tried them but just looked them up and they sound amazing! Please message me and let me know how they work out for you! I read some reviews but I don't trust them all.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Dear lord, the last thing I need is something designed to raise my body temp while exercising. I have enough trouble cooling as it is!
  • j4m8
    j4m8 Posts: 32
    Options
    I have them. They really increase body temp and sweat! I just got my heart rate monitor so don't know about calorie boosts. If you're interested, keep an eye on groupon. I got mine for $26.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm obviously too old for this thread. When you said hot pants I was thinking very short shorts. Silly me.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm obviously too old for this thread. When you said hot pants I was thinking very short shorts. Silly me.

LOL---me too!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    All you are losing is fluid and minerals. What is the point in that ? Good grief.
  • jalas27
    jalas27 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    No I haven't tried them but just looked them up and they sound amazing! Please message me and let me know how they work out for you! I read some reviews but I don't trust them all.

Still waiting for them to be delivered, I will def keep you posted....
  • jalas27
    Options

lololol - that would be so funny if thats what it were!
  • jalas27
    Options
    I have them. They really increase body temp and sweat! I just got my heart rate monitor so don't know about calorie boosts. If you're interested, keep an eye on groupon. I got mine for $26.

Oh man, thanks for the heads up on the groupon! Thats a way better price than what I paid!
  • jalas27
    Options
    I had a couple other friends reply about this on my page too that have them....they said it definetely made them hotter and really made their skin soft.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I thought it was about hot pants.

This is a sauna suit in disguise. This gimmick is older than you are.

Junk.
  • krazyangel27
    Options
    I have a pair of viva's and the fold over capri's and they do work. I have notice a dramatic difference in cellulite and when I workout I sweat so much more. I also have an original hot top and it also works wonders. I have even slept in them when I don't go to the gym. My skin is so much softer after wearing them. And they are not comparable to the sauna suit because they actually let your skin breath. I love them and definitely recommend them to anyone trying to lose weight and reduce cellulite. Also it's not just losing water weight I have lost 27lbs since April and over 23 inches overall. Amazing product :)