MFP was the 25 lb. difference!

With myfitnesspal as my main tool, I'm a guy who started out at 193, and am now at 167! My body fat content went from nearly 30% to now about 18%. When I calculated that 30% body fat was over 55 lbs. of fat I was carrying on me and my cholesterol level was way too high I knew I needed to do something.

That's when I made it my goal to log in every calorie of food and and as much of my exercise as I could. I was hungry at times, but I feel great now and am so happy I made it.

Along the way, I met a guy who had faithfully logged in 900+ days, and I watched him make the 1,000-day mark, which was amazing. Through him and others I learned about Endomondo, which has helped a lot, too. I'm nearly at 290 days and am now trying to get to the place where I can get a feel for my calories and exercise without needing to track them to know what I need to do to maintain. My next goal is to join a class where I can get trained in martial arts or something similar when I have a little more cash flow, but for now, I'm going to keep working it.

Thanks, myfitnesspal, and all of you community members who make this what it is!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!