hi my name is...

Options
tony, i'm 30, and over weight.. i am trying to lose some weight due to health reason.

at work i am doing a program called virgin health miles, its a good motivator.

i have been using the xbox 360 kinect, your shape evolved 2012.

i am looking for friends on this site and xbox live, i think that if i get with someone one line it will help motivate me more.

my wife is also trying to get into this with me, but we dont always have the time to work out together.

at the moment she is my only friend on here LOL

crystal6157, add her too, we can both use more motivation

thanks

Replies

• MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi Tony! I'm Meredith, and I'm a very peppy, cheerful friend to have. I do have an Xbox Live account, but as I have no internet, I generally can never use it. Is the Kinect fun? I have been wanting one. Anyway, I'll add you and your wife. Welcome to MFP, and feel free to add any of my friends, they're all fantastic people!
  • kae2one0
    kae2one0 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi Meredith, thanks for the add... yes the kinect is a blast, if you get one get the Your Shape Evolved game, really fun but pay no attention to the calorie counter add on, it doesnt work to good, i am currently looking for a HRM to help me track my calorie burning better..
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I bought a pink Polar FT4, and I LOVE it. Definitely recommend, it's worth the investment.