GAME CHANGER - Also... help with progress, please?

Options
Does anyone do "Game Changer" workouts?

I've been reading about it and apparently it's suppose to be more intense then P90X and Insanity as it combines the two types of workouts and makes you perform at your absolute peek. I'm interested in more information. I've looked this up online and "Liked" the facebook page but that doesn't tell me much.

On a side note, I work out like crazy and have been doing plyo, spinning, some running, heavy weights once a week, flexibar (lighter weights/more body resistance) once a week and I may throw in plyo/weights day as well . I also incorporate body combat sometimes body pump. I have been seeing results and they're coming, but I want to see them come faster. I have no room in my house to do insanity or P90X which REALLY pisses me off because I would be up every morning doing it if I had the room. I've done the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred Level 3 for about 2 1/2 weeks and do it every so often along with her other workouts, however, the results aren't coming fast enough for me.

I want this little bit of jiggle GONE! I'm 5'7 and 142lbs and only have a bit left in my stomach and I KNOW it has to do with fat loss. My body fat % went from 21% to 18.7% in a little over a month (February 5th is the last time I checked). I need to get this checked again the beginning of March.

If ANYONE has ANY advise on how to speed this up IN A GYM SETTING (I go 5-6 days a week) I would REALLY appreciate some feedback. I am willing to put some serious nose to the grindstone and push myself to the max to get the results that I want. I should also mention I have IBS and PCOS - that hasn't stopped me from getting to where I am now and honestly don't believe this will effect me going forward.

I should also mention that my eating habits are clean 90% of the time. I can open up my diary to anyone that would like to see it. I still drink my wine and have a night out once or twice a month as I believe everything is OK in moderation.

Replies

• footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would have to do this - bump.
  • beandawgy
    Options
    Haven't heard of these workouts, but I'm intrigued by something that claims to be tougher than Insanity.
  • ukstarlight05
    Options
    Hmmmm... never heard of Game Changer workouts but I will ask my trainer if he's heard of them... I do "High intensity interval workouts" w/a trainer because it's difficult for me to do without motivation. I'm a big runner, and do aerobics and lift weights, and have dance&cheer practice 4-6 hrs/wk.

BTW - I think you look fabulous!!! I bet the little bit of "jiggle" has to do with hormones :/ Your body fat % is defintiely healthy. Sometimes it really sucks being a girl!
  • its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Is it a home based one as well? Does it need equipment like P90X does?

BTW, you look great and are kicking major *kitten*! :flowerforyou:
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    http://strong-athlete.com/game-changer-3-the-elite-athlete-proving-ground.html - Link

https://www.facebook.com/MyGameChanger - FB Link

The workouts are all over the place, I've seen it done and you CAN use equipment depending on what type of workout you're doing. And thank you ngsm - I work my butt off but want quicker results! that's why I'm asking for help :)