30DAY Shred Group FEB/MARCH

Options
Just made a group for us to track 30DS for anyone who started in the week of 2/17.

ADD ME and you can find the topic: Measurements on my page and join!

Or post below if you want to join and I will add you.

Replies

• bikerbabe1971
    Options
    Hiya! I want to join please but I will have to wait a few more days before I start shredding when my back is better... I hurt it on Sunday :o( Hope thats ok? leigh xx
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Hiya! I want to join please but I will have to wait a few more days before I start shredding when my back is better... I hurt it on Sunday :o( Hope thats ok? leigh xx

that is fine :) hope you get better soon! ill add ya now
  • Elektraani
    Elektraani Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started on the 17th also and would love to join the group.
  • chkn_WANG_Train
    Options
    what if i started two weeks before but still want to join n' shred with ya'll?! :frown:
  • inkmonster
    Options
    started today :) ill join
  • catekary
    Options
    Started yesterday. I am doing the 90 body revolution by Jillian Michaels. I got started with the exercises yesterday.
  • butterbean4283
    butterbean4283 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I started Sunday, the 17th, and haven't died yet! Woohooo
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I started last month and did well the first two weeks but have slacked off the last two weeks. Did level 2 this morning. Would love to be in the group!
  • charuw
    Options
    Not sure what I am supposed to do. Please add me and let me know the details of this group.
  • cisos
    cisos Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have also started 30 Day Shred recently.. I can also join.. :)
  • cisos
    cisos Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have completed 30 day shred on January once and it made a difference.. I have lost 5 kg with a clean eating and 30DS.. When I was about the finish 1st level of Ripped in 30 I got injured so I had to quit for more than a month.. So I am happy to start again cause I have gained like 3 kg.. Let's keep up good working everyone.. I bet we'll be a hell of a group!
  • hebehrens
    Options
    I just started day 1 yesterday, and then "re-started" today since I convinced my husband to join me. I'd love to join a group for it!
  • chickpeas1
    chickpeas1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am joining :) Start tomorrow. I've done it once before but gave up halfway through. Off on holiday in 4 and half weeks - what better incentive then that?! Stick with it everyone!
  • leezanicole
    Options
    I want to join!! I will probably be starting this tomorrow! Adding you now!
  • LoganAnthony6
    Options
    I started with Butters. That's right. A man doing 30DS!
  • Destination150
    Options
    Please add me I started on the 18th
  • honeybunny1001
    Options
    I started this morning! Would love the support!
  • kc285
    kc285 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i started 30ds on the 15th if I can join too please :)
  • Kerinjay
    Options
    I started yesterday, did Day 2 today! Would love to be added if there is room!!! Thanks
  • ConfidentInMySkin
    Options
    I started on the 13th! Would love to be included!!